Ruby Princess E230

katierash1

Hi all,

I have seen many reviews on Caribbean Princess stateroom E230, but none about Ruby E230. Has anyone on the forum stayed in E230 on Ruby before, and if so is the view totally obstructed?

Thanks !

Katie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all,

I have seen many reviews on Caribbean Princess stateroom E230, but none about Ruby E230. Has anyone on the forum stayed in E230 on Ruby before, and if so is the view totally obstructed?

Thanks !

Katie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can see the view from this cabin on my website. Click on the link below.

Theo

Hello Theo! How is the Royal site coming along? I sent you a pic of my angled balcony obstructed view E411. Just curious how many pics you have received from the Royal? You provide a great service to cruisers!

Berni

Hello Theo! How is the Royal site coming along? I sent you a pic of my angled balcony obstructed view E411. Just curious how many pics you have received from the Royal? You provide a great service to cruisers!

Berni

I'm still working on that one but I hope to have it up and running shortly although it won't be complete. Still a lot of empty spaces where I would like to see pictures.

And yes, I got your picture, thank you.

Theo

• 9 months later...
I used your site today when booking my cabin on he Ruby.. decided on E504 based on the photos....

We were on the Ruby summer 2014 and while on board I checked as many cabins as possible. So far the pictures on the website are correct.

Theo

Sent from my GT-P7510

:)

We were on the Ruby summer 2014 and while on board I checked as many cabins as possible. So far the pictures on the website are correct.

Theo

Sent from my GT-P7510

:) How do you get the photos? Do you visit the rooms on the last day and take the photos?

I have used your site several times when booking myself - or seeing what is available.. Love it and I have passed your site onto my parents too..

:)

:) How do you get the photos? Do you visit the rooms on the last day and take the photos?

I have used your site several times when booking myself - or seeing what is available.. Love it and I have passed your site onto my parents too..

We were on the Ruby for a B2B2B (36 days I know, live sucks :D) and on the turn around days I try to get as many pictures as possible. Most of the time the cabin stewards will allow me to this even though they are very busy on those days.

Glad you find the site useful.

Theo

Sent from my GT-P7510

We were on the Ruby for a B2B2B (36 days I know, live sucks :D) and on the turn around days I try to get as many pictures as possible. Most of the time the cabin stewards will allow me to this even though they are very busy on those days.

Glad you find the site useful.

Theo

Sent from my GT-P7510

Do you have pictures from other cruise lines or strictly Princess?