Navigator of the Seas Advice?

Prosephone & Minybear

I booked NOS on 12/02/06 last week, I bit the bullet and had my reservation for the Freedom moved over for this sailing. I was looking in the rccl. website for cabins and decided to phone an agent. He had a D1 on cabin #9320, I was suprised that it was available,so booked it and am pretty happy with the cabin and pricing. Seems like it is a good cabin. How many days left to sailing???? Is it to early to start a meet and mingle? :)

Prosephone & Minybear

I booked NOS on 12/02/06 last week, I bit the bullet and had my reservation for the Freedom moved over for this sailing. I was looking in the rccl. website for cabins and decided to phone an agent. He had a D1 on cabin #9320, I was suprised that it was available,so booked it and am pretty happy with the cabin and pricing. Seems like it is a good cabin. How many days left to sailing???? Is it to early to start a meet and mingle? :)

Nice to meet you beautifulbc2. We decided to cancel DCL for 12/9/06 to try out RCCL for 12/2/06. We have never done RCCL. We are in D2/9278. Right down the hall from you.:) This looks like a good cabin midship.

Prosephone & Minybear

Hiya! Nice to meet you. I already started a roll call thread... It is too early to start a M&M. How many days till we ship out?

My advice would be to fly in at least a day early if possible. Miami is a great city and has a lot to offer in the way of things to do. I like to get there two days early. The latin atmosphere really gets the juices flowing for a cruise.

The Navigator is a awesome ship IMHO. I found nothing wrong with this ship at all. Captain Bang does a great job on keeping the ship in tip top shape.

Minybear: We just found out that the other couple who was going to come with us decided to back out and save for Italy instead :(. Ah well their loss! We are going to see if we can't sucker a few other people we know into booking.

Did 2 of your other friends just book? If they did that's great. Tell them "Welcome Aboard". :)

Minybear

Did 2 of your other friends just book? If they did that's great. Tell them "Welcome Aboard". :)

Minybear

Actually it as the ones who backed out at first, we started planning with them listening and they decided to come afterall! :)

Archived