FTTF Persistency pays off June Triumph

McNugget

Just wanted to share that I was able to purchase FTTF for our June 7th sailing on the Triumph. I've been checking since initial booking and it finally opened up for purchase this morning. Hope this helps others looking to purchase for upcoming cruises!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Good deal. That gives me hope for snagging one for our June 24th cruise. All the other times you checked, did it say Sold Out or was it not even an option?

Each time it said Sold Out. When it's available it will give you the Add To Cart option. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just wanted to share that I was able to purchase FTTF for our June 7th sailing on the Triumph. I've been checking since initial booking and it finally opened up for purchase this morning. Hope this helps others looking to purchase for upcoming cruises!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

McNugget,

I need to read thread titles closer; I thought it was persistently pays off....

I couldn't figure out how it persistently paid off for a June cruise already. Did you get to sail early or what? :p

Carnival should offer a lottery of sorts for FTTF; a random FTTF is offered a free cruise the next week depending on availability. That would increase interest and make persistence perhaps more required. Yeah OK, bad idea. :o