Reduced Deposit

I have seen this before in advertisements. Mi was wondering when they usually run this. I see Orbitz say reduced deposit for the cruise I am looking at by calling but I do not see it on any other sites. I prefer to book directly with RCI possibly even AAA if the offer good benefits. If it helps I am looking at booking for May 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have seen this before in advertisements. Mi was wondering when they usually run this. I see Orbitz say reduced deposit for the cruise I am looking at by calling but I do not see it on any other sites. I prefer to book directly with RCI possibly even AAA if the offer good benefits. If it helps I am looking at booking for May 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Naming and discussing specific Travel Agencies is against CC Guidelines.

Sorry I did not know as the only one I mentioned was standard ones and the Cruiseline itself. It will not let me go back and edit I tried.

Once you post, you have 20 minutes to go back and click on the "edit" button. Then it disappears and you're stuck with what you originally said.

hi there,

i utilitzed this for our upcoming cruise with RCC. The price was awesome but I didn't want to put the money down at that exact second. I think what basically happens is that they pay the depost that the cruise line requires, then you have a deadline to pay them back.

It worked just fine for us. Not sure I'll do it again - I generally believe in "don't spend it if you don't have it" but I'm not sure we would be doing spring break w/out this option this year!

There is no set time when RCI offers reduced deposits. Usually during a WOW sale or all last month when they were offering the 3rd and 4th passenger free deal. If I had to guess, they will not offer it in the near future.