Regal Dining Room Seating Chart

Hemi001

I think it changes all the time, depending on the cruise. So if there is a seating chart, it might not pertain to your specific cruise. I remember the maitre'd (Renzo Rotti) saying that they had to change the table tops (to accommodate more people) on the cruise I was on between the early seating and the late seating because the first seating was so overfilled. When we came in for the second seating, there were several extra dining room chairs lined up against the walls -- the second seating wasn't nearly as crowded.

Same experieince as Ajl above.

Table configurations may change between seatings for changing table assignments and size requirements. Tables have removable tops to facilitate that.

By-the-by, when we were last on Regal Princess (3-01), the dining room had been reconfigured from its original incarnation - and we thought improved. Sound levels were decreased, and room between tables along the windows had been increased, making it seemingly less crowded.

We'll be back on the Regal in Mar '06, 'round the Horn!

ajl111 and Druke 1, Thanks for the info, pretty much as I expected but I had heard people on the HAL board talking about a seating chart as if it were the same all the time.

Druke 1 - we will be sure to keep the boat in good shape for you after our Jan 06 21 day rental. We go round the Horn also with a bit of a detour to gaze upon the Antarctic.

Ken

Hi, we were on the Regal in March, and the only information I might have to help you is-- try to get a table in the middle or front area of dining room , we had friends that had a table in the rear and they said it was always noisy and had vibration back there as well, we never noticed it in the the middle area. Have a great cruise.

Cori

Archived