Rhapsody: Junior Suite or Aft Balcony D1?

jealdaka

I have a friend trying to decide between a Junior Suite ( just aft of midship) or one of D1's with the large balcony on the very aft. She asked for my advice and I personally would take the aft D1 but her other friends say take the JS. What do most of you think? They have told her it will be very noisy back there which I doubt.

The aft is awesome!!!!, don't worry about noise, but if money is not an issue I would book the suite, you will still get a big balcony, but the perks are better getting a suite, you get priority checkin which is worth it to us, I would pick a suite over aft when $$ not an issue. Perks are worth it!!!

I have sailed on the Rhapsody three times and will sail this November in a JS. The other times D1 because of the price differential. This time I booked before RCI changed their pricing policy and got a JS for about what the Inside Cabins are going for today. The JS has more square footage and a much larger bathroom with a bathtub. In 2003 we sailed on a 10-day cruise on the Splendour and were upgraded from a D1 to a JS (we were estatic).

So my vote would be for a JS mid-ship although in the future we'll probably book a D1 which is certainly comfortable when you consider the price difference.

Happy Sailing!

Archived