beverage packages

kenorus

Okay so I have looked on princess cruises webpage to find out about beverage packages. No where to be found. Do they sell them on every cruise as of yet and if you purchace it does everyone in your stateroom have to purchase it. On Holland you do but celebrity you don't. Any one know before I call

The soda packages are purchased per person. Coffee Card is on a punch system so can be shared.

From the Princess Website:

Soda Packages & Coffee Card

Canned Soda Package

Choose any six sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale Item #2311 $11.75

Unlimited Soda Package

Receive a souvenir tumbler and select from a variety of unlimited soft drinks served by the glass at all bars and restaurant locations throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge. Item #0523 $5.18 per person/per day*

Unlimited Soda & More Package

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package, entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge. Item #2312 $8.05 per person/per day*

Café Selects Coffee Card

Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise. Item #524 $31.00

Edited by karatemom2

Okay so I have looked on princess cruises webpage to find out about beverage packages. No where to be found. Do they sell them on every cruise as of yet and if you purchace it does everyone in your stateroom have to purchase it. On Holland you do but celebrity you don't. Any one know before I call
Here's a link to the info. Scroll down to the bottom. There's no cost difference between pre-purchasing and buying on the ship. The only difference is that you are pre-paying and the charge won't be on your onboard folio.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

What isn't on the list is a new all-inclusive beverage package that includes unlimited specialty and brewed coffee, soda, mocktails, glasses of wine, any alcoholic drink worth less than $10, and a discount on bottles of wine. Cost is $49/day/pp plus 15% gratuity x # of days on your cruise.

Here's a link to the info. Scroll down to the bottom. There's no cost difference between pre-purchasing and buying on the ship. The only difference is that you are pre-paying and the charge won't be on your onboard folio.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

What isn't on the list is a new all-inclusive beverage package that includes unlimited specialty and brewed coffee, soda, mocktails, glasses of wine, any alcoholic drink worth less than $10, and a discount on bottles of wine. Cost is $49/day/pp plus 15% gratuity x # of days on your cruise.

Includes bottled water too

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

thanks just called. 49 a day for all inclusive, previously everyone had to have it in your stateroom above the age of 21 now the only one using it needs to have it. Much better. Now my husband can have that and I can bring my wine aboard!