FTTF available for Legend!!!

Lorilew24

Congrats! You must be so excited! What time of day did the spots show up? I am curious because I have been checking for FTTF for my June Victory cruise and no luck yet and I have been checking several times a day for weeks.

I purchased it at 3:30 Friday afternoon. I had read on Cruise Critic to keep checking. So I asked my Carnival rep. was it worth my time to keep checking. He said he had never known them to reopen. So glad I kept checking anyway. Good luck!

Friday afternoon they also opened up 15 spots for the May 18th sailing of the Legend. I snagged the first two! Been looking about every hour or two per day since we booked in late January or early February. When I looked last night, there were still about 7 left.

So I asked my Carnival rep. was it worth my time to keep checking. He said he had never known them to reopen.
They start with 15 available when booking is first opened, when those are gone, they wait til closer to sailing and see how many diamond/platinum guests are booked. They release more in blocks of 15 or less based on the number of diamond/platinum guests are booked so as not to overwhelm the system.

The more diamond/platinum guests, the less FTTF's are released. Not all Carnival reps come with the same knowledge, so CC and JH's Blog are great ways to verify info.

Occasionally, someone reports on CC that one or two FTTFs will pop up as available at random, I am assuming that these are guests who either cancel/change their booking or realize that they only need one per cabin (not per person) and had originally purchased more than needed.

This info comes from lots of research on the Carnival site and JH's FB and Blog info on FTTF.