Observation....Haven Lounge Info

happy cruzin

From my understanding only the first two guests receive the UBC and the others in the Haven receive the soda package?

We are currently booked in the 2 bedroom villa on the Breakaway for Sept 20

Does anyone know if you have to sign each time you use your UBC ? I was recently on Celebrity and it was nice because they would remember your number and you didn't have to sign each time and my wine glass was always full during dinner. . I went on Princess a week later and you had to sign for each and every drink. That became annoying at dinner , have to sign for my wine while trying to have dinner and conversation .

From my understanding only the first two guests receive the UBC and the others in the Haven receive the soda package?

Does anyone know if you have to sign each time you use your UBC ? I was recently on Celebrity and it was nice because they would remember your number and you didn't have to sign each time and my wine glass was always full during dinner. . I went on Princess a week later and you had to sign for each and every drink. That became annoying at dinner , have to sign for my wine while trying to have dinner and conversation .

Yes, you still have to sign. :-(

Yes - one of us had to sign a slip for each round/time a drink was ordered. It shows the $$$ amount - but it's never applied to your account.