Disney Magic, Vegan Fare?

BODICERIPPER

There is always one or two vegetarian dishes of each type on every menu. DCL is good at this and you will always have something to choose in each place including the snack / fast food places.

Sent from my iPad.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

The bottom line is that if you tell them what you need, they will either get or make it for you in the main dining rooms and pool deck buffet outlet. It is harder at the fast food type outlets, but they do have vege burgers and fruit. (don't know if vege burgers are vegan--sorry).

Tell them ON YOUR RESERVATION as well as after arrival on the ship.

:)

Thank you for your replies!

Would the best way to ensure that vegan selections be available for my friend at the main dining rooms be, to contact Disney Cruise Lines 2 or 3 weeks prior to sailing to discuss the matter?

I've heard that the "serving team" that a passenger has in their first night MDR, stays with that passenger during their MDR rotation through the three dining rooms for the entire time they are on the ship. So, I would imagine that also discussing vegan choices with the assigned head waiter would be a good idea as well?

It sounds like Disney is out to please. :)

Edited by BODICERIPPER

:)

Thank you for your replies!

Would the best way to ensure that vegan selections be available for my friend at the main dining rooms be, to contact Disney Cruise Lines 2 or 3 weeks prior to sailing to discuss the matter?

I've heard that the "serving team" that a passenger has in their first night MDR, stays with that passenger during their MDR rotation through the three dining rooms for the entire time they are on the ship. So, I would imagine that also discussing vegan choices with the assigned head waiter would be a good idea as well?

It sounds like Disney is out to please. :)

yes and yes. You will get a much better selection if you notify them in advance so the chef can be sure of having the ingredients on board to meet your needs.

Forget "discussing" in advance, unless you are in a concierge cabin and talking with shoreside concierge. Just call them and TELL them to note it on the reservation.

The discussion will come the first night of the cruise with your server and head server. From there, they will take care of everything.