I can get some photos through later tonight

Just have to load em up

Table is about 1.4m diameter marble with four chairs

Verandah is 16 feet by 6

Think two lounges on it from memory

Cheers

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the measurements and I look forward seeing any photos.

Thanks again

Just have to load em up

Verandah is 16 feet by 6

Cheers

Greg

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to it. Which ship - rhapsody or vision??

Edited by DanTheCruisingMan

Just have to load em up

Verandah is 16 feet by 6

Cheers

Greg

Hi Greg

Just a question about the layout of the room as we are traveling with 11 friends and one of them in a wheelchair (14 people in total). Do you think we could easily have pre dinner drinks in this suite or would we be best to meet up in a bar.All but 2 of our group has CL access but we had to book a JS as that is the highest suite that has a wheel chair friendly bathroom. And we don't want to be going off every night to CL and leaving 2 people out.

Cheers Trish

Edited by Jasp 0401

• 1 month later...
I would love to see some photos of the balcony too. If anyone has any that would be great.If not we cruise in December and I will make sure we take lots of photos and put them up when we get back.

Thanks Jasp 0401. If you could also post new pics of the room, I sure would appreciate it! Have a great cruise come December.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by DanTheCruisingMan

Here are some pictures of an Owners Suite on the Vision.

[ATTACH]327416[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]327417[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]327418[/ATTACH]

Hi

Nice room my sister staying in a Owner suite on her up coming cruise.

Thanks for posting

Cheers Trish

Trish,

Hopefully you can take some better photos than this lol, I asked to go into the room and sadly later realized not a light was on. So doesn't look as "grand" as I am sure it looks.

Here is the Royal Suite on the Vision.

[ATTACH]327442[/ATTACH]

Still looks good.

• 2 months later...

Dan I notice in a number of recent reviews of RC's Rhapsody that the passengers have been critical of the ship, crew, food an entertainment. As a frequent cruiser with RC is there some major change within RC that appears to be fueling the bad reviews. Our decision to go with RC was based on past reviews, however recent reviews have not been kind. (we travel this week)

It takes a lot to build up your profile and reputation but it takes very little to smash it and the long term results will not be good (more so in market like Australia, where bad news travels fast).

Dan I notice in a number of recent reviews of RC's Rhapsody that the passengers have been critical of the ship, crew, food an entertainment. As a frequent cruiser with RC is there some major change within RC that appears to be fueling the bad reviews. Our decision to go with RC was based on past reviews, however recent reviews have not been kind. (we travel this week)

It takes a lot to build up your profile and reputation but it takes very little to smash it and the long term results will not be good (more so in market like Australia, where bad news travels fast).

Hi

We cruised on the Rhapsody last month and found all the staff and crew lovely and the food was great too.I know a lot of people here in Australia that are very sad to see that it is leaving here.We love RC and will keep cruising on their ships because of their lovely staff and crew.

I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Cheers Trish

Thanks for that Trish. I was beginning to get a little worried. I understand that I may only see the unhappy reviews, but in the last few months they have all been pretty consistent. Luckily the areas that most of the complaints seem to be about are areas that generally dont affect me or my family. (I go on a cruise knowing that I will generally hate the entertainment as I dont like musicals, dancing etc so if it is bad, I dont care) As long as food is ok, bed is good then I should be fine.

I would say however that the RC website is the worst I have ever come across in terms of relevant information for my cruise (and Rhapsody in general). Which I guess why I have come to a forum such as this to get relevant info.

Your input is much appreciated and if you have any last minute tips that would be great too.