Valuables

We will be on the Freedom next month and have a snorkel excursion planned. Where do you put valuables.....cash, credit card, sail pass....when playing in the water?

If you go to a sporting store they have water boxes that you can purchase and you can take your stuff with you in the water!

The ships safes are fine, never heard of a TRUE problem. What to take off ship, we each have a different CC, copy of passport or/or PP card and yes cash depends on the island.

Some islands I do not worry about, Aruba, Grand Cayman etc. But the poorer islands, and this started after our last cruise. We no longer will wear expensive watches or other jewelry. We call ourselves world travelers, and we generally know who, what, and when to worry and on two islands on our last cruise, we were targeted. I even had a man come up to me and ask about my Rolex, and is just a look alike(very good copy)

Please just know where you are, if on a tour, little/no issues, walking on your own potential victims, know where you are, crime is every where, even your home town.