Breezes Nassau - just returned

Fivehole

Had a great day at Breezes. Day passes $65. Lunch options at beach grill were great, including jerk chicken, burgers, crab salad, crab sandwiches, etc. Too windy to use water sports (kayaks, paddle boards). Beach was great, pools were great. Subdued crowd of all ages (minus kids), not the spring break crowd we were expecting. By "crowd" I really just mean guests, there were not very many people at the pool/beach at all. Took a cab from port $5 per person. Staff very pleasant and accommodating. Would go back in a heartbeat!

On the way back stopped in Senor Frogs (a must-see for my 18 year-olds) and it was hopping, as usual! A quick beer, some laughs, a dance, and back to the ship. Awesome way to spend the day!

Breezes is always our go to place in Nassau. We have been there in January, February, September & October & the atmosphere is different every time but we always have a great time. We usually take friends with us we have met on the ship & the day goes by way to fast.

The beach is gorgeous, there are plenty of activities or you can go further down the beach for quiet time, the food is good (we have yet to eat at the buffet inside but friends said it was better than the ship's food) & the staff is so welcoming. Can't wait to go back!

Thanks for the info on breezes. I have a few questions.....

Is that $65.00 per person?

How far is it from the port? Just wondering how much time you actually can spend there and traveling to and from.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I too was wondering if you had to reserve your spot in advance, or if you could just get the all day pass when you get there??:confused::confused::cool:

We took the #10 Jitney bus to Breezes for $1.25 per person each way. Walked in, paid our money & Had a great time. There was a group of about 35 from another ship that day, never felt crowded.

min age 14, took a cab $5 per person one way. got there 10 am (got in cab at about 940 am), left at 330 pm. Needed to be on board ship at 500 pm, but you need to be aware of traffic. We probably could have stayed a bit longer, but wanted to hit Senor Frogs for a bit before boarding the ship. Day passes start at 10 am. Don't think you can reserve in advance. No crowd to speak of, plenty of empty chairs, never a line at food or drink.

Hey, ScubaGirl. We are thinking about Breezes for our May cruise but wanted to walk around a bit before hitting the beach. Do you think it will still have passes available after 1pm or should we go there first and then walk around downtown on our way back to the ship?

Thanks,

Stacie

Hey, ScubaGirl. We are thinking about Breezes for our May cruise but wanted to walk around a bit before hitting the beach. Do you think it will still have passes available after 1pm or should we go there first and then walk around downtown on our way back to the ship?

Thanks,

Stacie

I'd head to Breezes first thing. First because they sell out, and second because it's only good til 5pm.. so you would not get your money's worth if you start after 1pm.

I'd head to Breezes first thing. First because they sell out, and second because it's only good til 5pm.. so you would not get your money's worth if you start after 1pm.

Thanks. That's what we'll do then!

So the $65 includes unlimited food and drink? I will be taking my son who is just turning 21 so if its unlimited that is a good deal price wise for me

Yes, it's unlimited food and drink.

Fivehole, thanks for the report.

We're thinking about doing this for our May cruise. Were there any activities or games going on while you were there? I wonder if this depends on the whether or not they have a big crowd.

Also, do they still have the trapeze? And is there a cost to try it?

Fivehole, thanks for the report.

We're thinking about doing this for our May cruise. Were there any activities or games going on while you were there? I wonder if this depends on the whether or not they have a big crowd.

Also, do they still have the trapeze? And is there a cost to try it?

Still have the trapeze. They were scheduled to give a class/lessons at 2 pm, but we didn't do it. Guests who try trapeze are not allowed to drink at all the day the do the class, apparently!

They had a beach volleyball game going on and the rock wall was open. There were not a lot of people though, so I would imagine they would have more events if there were more people. There was a DJ playing nice island mucis which we enjoyed, reggae style. Me and the kids played volleyball in the pool and a bunch of ladies joined us, had a good time. There was a chalkboard with a list of activities scheduled.