First Time Cruiser Questions

Hubby and I are going on our first cruise in a few weeks (Carnival)...

Where do we print off our luggage tags, I looked back through all of our emails and didn't see any?

How do we find out which terminal we will be arriving in when we get to Cozumel?

Any suggestions on beach breaks in Cozumel we want a sandy beach with open bar etc.

Thank you for any information/suggestions :)

The porters will have luggage tags, if you don't print them yourself...no worries!

Your itinerary should show where you'll be docking.

I'd google Cozumel, or get a guidebook...lots of info to be found!

We went to Nachi Cocom, an all-inclusive beach resort, a few years ago and really enjoyed ourselves. It was $49 pp but I think that it is now about $55. They limit the no of guests to 100 so it's best to reserve on-line. There is also Mr Sanchos in Cozumel which I've heard good reports about.

You will find your luggage tags with your boarding pass as part of your cruise docs. Go to manage my booking, then view details under the to do list. You should have already completed the online check in, so go to view cruise documents. They will be listed there.

For Cozumel we really enjoyed Nachi Cocum, an all inclusive beach. It is limited to 100 people a day, so check it soon to be sure it's still available. A quick taxi ride there and back. Very good food and drinks! They also have a pool and hot tub.... Have fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app via my iPad, pardon the typos!

Another vote for Nachi Cocom. You'll need cash (1) for the Taxi (maybe $20 each way including tip), (2) to tip your waiter (we tipped $20 per person because he was so great), and (3) to pay your balance. USA dollars is fine for all of these. I reserved through Island Marketing (the "Cozumel Beach Break"). When you reserve you put down a deposit and pay the balance in cash at Nachi. Be sure to tell the waiter when you want to leave Nachi -- probably 90 minutes before ship sailing to allow for any traffic issues getting back. They'll have a taxi waiting for you at Nachi. There's not that much to do there, but if you want a quiet, relaxing, beach, then I recommend Nachi.

You'll find tons of info in the Cozumel thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

Edited by Jimnbigd

After you print out your luggage tags, laminate them with clear packing tape. It makes them more durable and less likely to tear off. We usually print out double the number that we need and put one on the inside of the suitcase. Just in case:eek: Another vote foe Nachi Cocom here. We love it. You can go snorkeling, parasail, get a massage or many other things for an additional charge. The food is wonderful, the drinks good and the service exceptional.

Hope you have a blast!!!! :D