Robinson Speed Boat Tour?

tuffy0317

Did everyone experience 1 hour and 45 minutes at Pinel? Did anyone snorkel during this time. I wonder if we could order and Capt Mike could call us over when it is ready. I would hate to waste time waiting for food when I could be in the water! We specifically want to snorkel Pinel. This could be the safest way to do without fear of not having a return taxi!

Great reviews and pictures everyone. So helpful to have pics of the walk to the Marin? Very doable!

It appears this is the same cost as the Souagilia trip which is rated #1 on Trip Advisor. Any reason to choose this over Souagilia(spelling?).

Thanks

Lauri

I emailed Captain Mike and he answered my questions. They typically stop at Pinel for 1 hour and 30 minutes but he said "it is not a snorkel stop". I assume this means you can only use the restaurant and shop at the market on Pinel. That was really disappointing to me. I would hate to waste 90 minutes waiting to get lunch. His email had so many grammatical errors and missing words that some of my questions went unanswered but I think my main question was answered.

I also emailed Captain Bob and got an answer immediately. His response was filled with tour details and a ton of great information, videos, etc. I think the clear communication, his #1 rating on Trip Advisor, the same tour for the same price has helped me make our decision!

Thanks,

lauri

I highly recommend Soualiga Destinations, we just returned and are still talking about this tour. You definitely get your money's worth. The sail was amazing, fun, fast, we had a great group of about 10. It was not crowded. We had Captain Brett, Captain Bob's son. He was a fantastic tour guide! This was the highlight of our 8 day cruise.

I highly recommend Soualiga Destinations, we just returned and are still talking about this tour. You definitely get your money's worth. The sail was amazing, fun, fast, we had a great group of about 10. It was not crowded. We had Captain Brett, Captain Bob's son. He was a fantastic tour guide! This was the highlight of our 8 day cruise.

All his reviews echo yours! I am so looking forward to this day! Only 5 more months to wait! I love it that the boat is not overcrowded and best of all, is fast! You get to see so much more that way!

Did you eat at the Lolo's in Grand Case? I have only heard about them but how I imagine the setup reminds me of the Nassau Fishfry or San Juan Luqillo kiosks. I always wanted to try them out! We love trying out the food the locals eat!

Thanks for your review and adding to our excitement!

Lauri