9475 or 9472 Breeze TV question

pokergirl34

Has anyone had either 9475 or 9472 on the Breeze specifically? I'm curious about the TV mounted on the wall. Can it be turned to face the bed? We like to watch the free movies and on an 8 night cruise we will have some time on our stateroom, so want to be comfortable watching tv from the bed.

On the Dream and Magic pics I have seen it looks like the tv moves or is at an angle, but on the Carnival website the 360° view looks like it is mounted in a frame on the wall, facing another wall. :eek:

We are booked in 9475. Thanks!

When I sailed on the Breeze last September (We had a Spa Cabin), the LCD screens were on a movable bracket.

There is a bunch of open space behind the LCD so we used it for storage of items we used all the time instead of trying to find room on the "desk" area.

Has anyone had either 9475 or 9472 on the Breeze specifically? I'm curious about the TV mounted on the wall. Can it be turned to face the bed? We like to watch the free movies and on an 8 night cruise we will have some time on our stateroom, so want to be comfortable watching tv from the bed.

On the Dream and Magic pics I have seen it looks like the tv moves or is at an angle, but on the Carnival website the 360° view looks like it is mounted in a frame on the wall, facing another wall. :eek:

We are booked in 9475. Thanks!

Now you take care of that cabin, ya hear;) I have it booked in September. Make sure to take some pictures of the balcony and the cabin - Pleeezzzeeee.

Thanks everyone! Im so glad for the cruise lines room website idea. The tv definitely looks like it points to the bed!!

MsMot, you take care of it for me ;) we wont be on it until October. I would love to see some more pictures!

Thanks everyone! Im so glad for the cruise lines room website idea. The tv definitely looks like it points to the bed!!

MsMot, you take care of it for me ;) we wont be on it until October. I would love to see some more pictures!

Well then I will make sure to report back on the room's TV setup.