Viking - Portraits of So. France Experience?

Bill'sBride

After taking the Cities of Lights cruise with Viking last year, I am actively looking for another cruise with them. I am strongly considering the Portraits of Southern France and I am looking for any comments from others who have taken this cruise. It seems like there are number of ports where you can walk to town from the boat. Any comments or suggestions about this itinerary? Thanks!!

Sorry I don't know how to do a link for you, but go down a little further and you will find a wonderful post called something like "Live aboard the Helmond(?) Portraits of Southern France." It was posted by Becki Scott from just about a week ago. I sounded like a wonderful trip.

We are just back from the Hermod on the Portraits of Southern France. It was a wonderful trip. We were able to walk into town from the ship at some of the ports, but there were short bus trips into town from others. I did do a live day by day posting, if you want to check that out.

Becki

Sorry I don't know how to do a link for you, but go down a little further and you will find a wonderful post called something like "Live aboard the Helmond(?) Portraits of Southern France." It was posted by Becki Scott from just about a week ago. I sounded like a wonderful trip.

Thank you, Joanne2, for the compliment. It was indeed a wonderful trip!

Becki

Edited by rjscott