Kennedy Space Ctr visitor center

Brevard Zoo & Tree Top Trek

Surfing lessons

airboat rides

kayak eco-tours to see manatee

boat rides for manatee & dolphin spotting

ocean fish party boats

deep sea fishing charters

I don't think there's really too much to add to the above list but I may recommend Jetty Park if you'd like a nice beach day. There's full facilities (including small gift shop and food), restrooms, picnic pavilions, grills and fishing jetty. Because of the time of year you're visiting it will be pretty hot and humid so outside of an A/C attraction, I say find stuff to do in and on the water :D

We've done this once (stayed two days in Cape Canaveral) and i definitely won't do it again.

There is nothing to do there. Our kids (girls) were not interested in KSC or fishing tours...we just spent two days on the beach : (

when I was a kid

spending TWO DAYS on the beach was a HUGE DEAL . . . . :eek:

going to a beach was something that happened a few times a year, for a few hours. One time we got hot dogs from the snack bar .... I still remember that....

U should go do Disney. One day tickets are only $100 per person today . . plus parking ... and food ...

we don't really like you interlopers cluttering up our beach anyway . . . :rolleyes:

we don't really like you interlopers cluttering up our beach anyway . . . :rolleyes:

lol... you are funny. Now i really want to come and spend a week just chilling on the beach. We will bring a huge gazebo, ten coolers and a bunch of screaming kids!!! See you soon!