When will the Dream be in Dry dock?

Susiecruisey

Is there a Guy's burgers on the Dream. Every dinning option I pick on the carnival website says its not on the Dream. I am very bummed, we are going on the Dream next month and was so looking forward to Guy's Burgers for lunch. We went on the conquest last year and loved Guys Burgers and the Catina by the pool. No Alchemy bar ....UGH! I know we will still have a great time. But we missed sailing on the Sunshine by a month.

Is there a Guy's burgers on the Dream. Every dinning option I pick on the carnival website says its not on the Dream. I am very bummed, we are going on the Dream next month and was so looking forward to Guy's Burgers for lunch. We went on the conquest last year and loved Guys Burgers and the Catina by the pool. No Alchemy bar ....UGH! I know we will still have a great time. But we missed sailing on the Sunshine by a month.

The Dream does have the pasta bar - look for the stairs in the buffet area, it is on the deck just above it. Not very well marked and many miss it on embarkation day so that is a good day to try it. There is a burrito bar in the buffet and on Sea Days there are burgers and things on Deck 5 on the Lanai. I have all these things marked to try on our cruise next month.

There is a burrito bar in the buffet and on Sea Days there are burgers and things on Deck 5 on the Lanai. I have all these things marked to try on our cruise next month.

There was not a burrito bar when we were on it. They do have a tandoori station though which is something most ships do not have.

There was not a burrito bar when we were on it. They do have a tandoori station though which is something most ships do not have.

In recent reviews it was mentioned. When were you on the Dream? This video was taken December 3013.

Edited by Mysticks1

The 2.0 program was announced after the Dream was scheduled for dry dock. So they were able to incorporate (meaning budget) for some of the 2.0 upgrades, but not all.

I think we were on the second or 3rd cruise after her dry dock.

Burrito bar was there in January and they were awesome. It is sort of hard to find as it's stuck in between two regular buffet lines. But look up on the ceiling and you will see the sign hanging down. Several people were doing burrito salads. Just take a bowl and have the server build one minus the tortilla if so inclined.

We have sailed on Dream several times including a couple when the ship first started sailing and there was always a Burrito bar. It was part of the buffet at the rear of the ship. It was in the middle of the buffet in a roped off area.

Sorry you missed it.

We have sailed on Dream several times including a couple when the ship first started sailing and there was always a Burrito bar. It was part of the buffet at the rear of the ship. It was in the middle of the buffet in a roped off area.

Sorry you missed it.

Really? Okay I guess I am wrong. I must have missed it! :confused: I am sorry too!