Think I have him convinced!

wb3690

Our 20 year anniversary is June 2015. Hubby and I definitely want a vacation by ourselves. We have two boys, they are 18 and 10. We just aren't going to bring them with us and that thought really appeals to me. Originally hubby wanted a land vacation, but I just see the value of a cruise. I like how you get on board and don't really have to worry about anything but having fun! I finally emailed him a bunch of itineraries as hints today. Not many of the 2015 summer cruises are out, but I sent him a general list of where I would like to visit some day. He texted me back and said "so is that what you want to do?" I said "YES!!!!!"

SO, I think I'm good! I think we'll be booking a 2015 summer cruise!!! I am SO excited.

We live in Jax FL. I am not interested in cruising out of Jax. I want to go somewhere I haven't been before. We did Eastern this past cruise and Western our first cruise (however missed Roaatan and Costa Maya due to wind).

Any input? I want tropical. I want to do Alaska someday, but I want tropical. What itinerary would you pick??? What port should I not miss?

I would do southern Caribbean out of Miami or lauderdale

Cool ports!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

this is what I am leaning towards. I want to go back to Grand Turk for sure. I am anxiously checking to see when they add the summer 2015 cruises like this. hopefully it's soon!!

I want tropical. I want to do Alaska someday, but I want tropical. What itinerary would you pick??? What port should I not miss?

If you didn't specify tropical, Alaska is exactly what I would've recommended for such a special occasion. We did it last year and the experience was beyond amazing. NOTHING compares with it!

But if you want tropical, how about a Southern itinerary out of San Juan? You truly haven't experienced the Caribbean until you experience the islands of the Lesser Antilles. For me, the Western and Eastern itineraries are too fake and commercialized.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are doing the Breeze, out of Miami, in July.

This is a Southern itinerary.

We are going to: Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao, and Aruba.

Very excited for this itinerary.

Hopefully summer of 2015 schedules will be here soon!!!!:D

Keep us posted, and good luck!

If you didn't specify tropical, Alaska is exactly what I would've recommended for such a special occasion. We did it last year and the experience was beyond amazing. NOTHING compares with it!

But if you want tropical, how about a Southern itinerary out of San Juan? You truly haven't experienced the Caribbean until you experience the islands of the Lesser Antilles. For me, the Western and Eastern itineraries are too fake and commercialized.

I think we're going to do Alaska at 25 years. I still have a tropical itch. We lived in Hawaii for YEARS! I miss it like crazy. the San Juan port is on our list. thanks!

Just googled flights to San Juan Actually. they aren't that bad from Florida where I live! might have to think about this too. Good idea!

Just googled flights to San Juan Actually. they aren't that bad from Florida where I live! might have to think about this too. Good idea!

We are doing the San Juan cruise in November. I don't think you can get anymore "tropical" than these ports on this cruise. The airfare was actually cheaper for us to fly to San Juan from South Texas than it was to fly to Miami and take the Breeze. That is what actually sold us on this cruise...air fare is cheaper and so was the cruise by hundreds of dollars for the same category as we were looking at on the Breeze.:D

We have left from San Juan twice & LOVE it. Have gone from Miami and also FLL.

Our next cruise w/Carnival is stopping in Belize, Roatan & Cozumel. We have never stopped at Belize or Roatan.

Happy Anniversary!

Just in case you aren't already aware, JetBlue flies nonstop from Jacksonville to San Juan. Saves you the connection in Miami or the drive to Orlando.