Jones Act Does it Again

bphman

Well, FWIW, Q4 is always low for this company; Q3 is much better. Currently on a ttm basis (i.e. most recent 12 months) RCL is running just shy of a 6% return on equity. Not great but not bad.

Agreed - definitely not the kind of profit margin one would associate with one of the greediest industries out there, as the yappy dog keeps yapping about! :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Edited by LetsGetWet!

I think I have lost track of what this thread is really about.

And I believe that I have as well, but watching the little monkeys grooming one another and relishing the tiny nits they pick is so entertaining!

And I believe that I have as well, but watching the little monkeys grooming one another and relishing the tiny nits they pick is so entertaining!
LIKE!

The passengers have a contract with whatever cruise line;the passengers want to break the contract; the passengers must accept the consequences of breaking a contract. Just as the cruise line would have to accept consequences if they broke a contract.

(dead horse) Noro is not only contracted on cruises. ANY place where more than one person congregates is open to breed the virus. We know of the incidences on cruise ships entering US ports is because those ships have to report the incidences to the CDC.

Schools, Nursing homes, etc do not have to report outbreaks.

Edited by Conshydot