Beautiful Beach?

cruiseqt3.14

I'm newly married!!! (Hooray for us) and my husband and I are taking the Dream on 12/7/14 to Cozumel, Roatan and, Bealize I believe. I really want to spend my husbands money shopping in Cozumel lol, but I love the beach there. Are there better beaches at the other ports we are stopping at or is there a way for me to both in Cozumel?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we took a cab last time we were in Cozumel to the beach Playa Palancar.......loved it...not as crowded as others....also agree with previous poster on the West End in Honduras........Just be carefule and aware of surrounding at all times.....

Congrats on the wedding!

YES Roatan has some beautiful beaches and I forget the name but I know there is an amazing place in Roatan people go that some say is like heaven. Little French Key or something like that.

Cozumel is my favorite place to shop!

Edited by MichelleChell

We did that itinerary on the Dream last year & similar on Sunshine last week (but Jamaica/Cozumel/ Caymans). Belize does have a pretty nice beach on the bannister island excursion we did. Cozumel has several choices- just did Nachi Cocum and did Playa Mia last year. Both nice.

In Cozumel we love going to Passion Island. You'll feel as if you're sitting in a Corona commercial! :D

LuLu

~~~

I second this! And for some added adventure do the twister boat ride to passion island! It was sooooooo much fun!