2015 Brides!

I haven't been back in awhile! I hope all of you guys are doing well!

As for the dress on the plane my only piece of advice:

Carry the darn thing and look exhausted. LOL I carried it on (and through the airport...bleh....) and when I got on the plane the flight attendant said, "ahh let me take that for you and I'll put it in the closet, and why didn't you board with the people that needed extra time silly!"

I'm guessing she meant because it was heavy, so take full advantage of getting on the plane early to make sure that dress gets on safely.

Awe congrats.:D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! We are getting married June 30, 2015 on Carnival Breeze!! We are having a beach wedding in Montego Bay!

Itinerary change...No problem Mon says my coordinator, wedding same date, different location. Ocho Rios Beach Wedding here we come...20 days until we set sail and 22 begins the rest of a Sweet Life with my Love! Super Excited!!:D

We are leaving tomorrow to head to Florida for our wedding on Thursday. We are so excited! Expect a detailed photo review when we return in a few weeks! Can't believe it's really here!

May it be amazing!

I feel that I haven't checked in, in forever!!! I started a new job and I'm working roughly 60 hours a week and that's probably why.

But I had a breakdown tonight so I thought about all of you ladies and made it a point to make a post. I tried on my dress for the irate time sine I got it and.....I hated it!!! Thank goodness for BFF to the rescue. She came right over and strapped my into my dress....tugged and yanked on the back...so I could see it, the way it was supposed to fit and . . . low and behold I do actually still live my dress.

Holy cow, that was rough. I should have known better thank to think I could try it on by myself.

Our said date is so close and il stressing about final payments being due on the 28, but it will all be ok.

I'm still so excited for everyone of you that have had a wedding this year, or have one coming shortly. I love seeing the pictures. It puts me at ease, so keep them coming!

I feel that I haven't checked in, in forever!!! I started a new job and I'm working roughly 60 hours a week and that's probably why.

But I had a breakdown tonight so I thought about all of you ladies and made it a point to make a post. I tried on my dress for the irate time sine I got it and.....I hated it!!! Thank goodness for BFF to the rescue. She came right over and strapped my into my dress....tugged and yanked on the back...so I could see it, the way it was supposed to fit and . . . low and behold I do actually still live my dress.

Holy cow, that was rough. I should have known better thank to think I could try it on by myself.

Our said date is so close and il stressing about final payments being due on the 28, but it will all be ok.

I'm still so excited for everyone of you that have had a wedding this year, or have one coming shortly. I love seeing the pictures. It puts me at ease, so keep them coming!

I keep doubting my dress, and then as soon as I am back in it, I fall in love all over again!

I am not stressing at all, which makes me think I have probably forgotten to sort a bunch of things! Our wedding is 3 weeks today and I have barely had to do a thing - what am I doing wrong!?

Is it really supposed to be this easy and stressfree?

Ps. I will definitely post some photos on our return around July 13th, hope that's helpful x

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I just came back from my destination wedding in Santorini! We got married there on June 2nd in Santo Winery.Till I got there and met my planner Alexandra from Gold-Weddings Santorini ) I was a bit anxious, but afterwards everything was fine.

So everybody shouldn't feel nervous just enjoy your big day! I already miss it...:( At least I got my wedding dress to remind me of it...

I just came back from my destination wedding in Santorini! We got married there on June 2nd in Santo Winery.Till I got there and met my planner Alexandra from Gold-Weddings Santorini ) I was a bit anxious, but afterwards everything was fine.

So everybody shouldn't feel nervous just enjoy your big day! I already miss it...:( At least I got my wedding dress to remind me of it...

Fantastic, have you made a review? I lurk but it's hard to remember usernames.

I just picked up my dress. I'm having basic alterations done/start on Friday. I just got our cake topper. I received the lanyards for my favors. My idea is a tumbler filled with indiv packets of Advil & Dramamine, lanyard, & SPF ChapStick. It's just strange to see things come in. I suppose it makes it real.

I keep doubting my dress, and then as soon as I am back in it, I fall in love all over again!

I am not stressing at all, which makes me think I have probably forgotten to sort a bunch of things! Our wedding is 3 weeks today and I have barely had to do a thing - what am I doing wrong!?

Is it really supposed to be this easy and stressfree?

Ps. I will definitely post some photos on our return around July 13th, hope that's helpful x

YES! it is supposed to be this stress free! Isn't it awesome?

Hey ladies, my wedding is this October! ! I'm getting so excited! I've tried posting some questions on here before but I never got a response. Hopefully this time I will. Had anyone ever brought their own Cd's for the reception? If so how did that work out?

Hey ladies, my wedding is this October! ! I'm getting so excited! I've tried posting some questions on here before but I never got a response. Hopefully this time I will. Had anyone ever brought their own Cd's for the reception? If so how did that work out?

We are taking one with us, but we are not having a formal reception on the ship. We have just put on the music we need for first dance etc and have asked if it can be played in the nightclub or a bar.

which cruise line are you going with?

I'm getting on Carnival Pride in October. I am bringing a CD, a CD in MP3 format and the songs downloaded on my iphone 6 plus. JUST IN CASE. I'm also bring any cable/aux cords that might be needed. If my songs don't get played during the ceremony and.or reception IT WONT BE MY FAULT. IJS. :) Congrats!

Edited by HarmonySweet1

I'm getting on Carnival Pride in October. I am bringing a CD, a CD in MP3 format and the songs downloaded on my iphone 6 plus. JUST IN CASE. I'm also bring any cable/aux cords that might be needed. If my songs don't get played during the ceremony and.or reception IT WONT BE MY FAULT. IJS. :) Congrats!

That's a great idea! I have to finalize the music this week since we only have 12 days left! We know our first and last songs, but it's the in between that we have to figure out. Lol

when I asked if we could take anything other than cd's they told me no. I love our music that we chose but im scared it wont work once we are there. Im clueless on burning cd's now lol.

I FINALLY found my dress! Will pick up Thursday and so happy to have that behind me.....on to more planning :) Getting married on St Thomas while sailing Carnival Valor Nov 7th with 38 sailing guests. All seems to be falling into place. Have my Welcome bags and almost everything for them. I've been planning this wedding cruise for 18 months and just 4+ months to go :)

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

I feel like I have been sooooo absent! I started a new job (did I mention that the last time I posted......I honestly can't remember!), and I'm working nearly 60 hours a week so no time for anything it feels like!

Final payments on the cruise are due THIS SUNDAY!!! eeek!! I just called and made some last minute rearrangements with bookings and then got online and paid for all but 2 of our bridal party and I am......nearly having a nervous breakdown. Troy just called and I told him that I didn't make the payment for his parents or my maid of honor, and it's stilly because we have the money, it's in the account but it just makes me nervous. Silly I know....

Last night I ordered the belt for my dress and the ties for the guys. My dilemma now is my shoes.... I am very disappointed that the shoes I fell in love with (turquoise Sperrys) didn't fit well/looked bad. I am considering just wearing the Sperrys I have.

We decided on a date for our at home reception, so last night I also ordered the invitations for that. I got 100 invitations with envelopes and RSVP cards and matching return address labels for $85 from VP.....I was really impressed with the pricing! Now to find time to plan that escapade.

I loose track...who is next?!?!

I feel like I have been sooooo absent! I started a new job (did I mention that the last time I posted......I honestly can't remember!), and I'm working nearly 60 hours a week so no time for anything it feels like!

I just went back and, yes, apparently I did mention that before. :-)