For children please vote asap :)

For a newly turned 4 year old and 7 year old:

1. Magen's Bay

2. Sapphire Beach

What are your thoughts or experience of the Skyride Tram. I know my 7 year old would think it was neat but my youngest son is at the age that it may scare him (went to WDW over Spring Break and his imagination is on fire lol).

Thanks we leave in a week and I have been struggling with the decision.

DC :)

Magens Bay (walk the beach, the rocks are fun to jump off of on the right side, get them a floating mat to play on, get a milk shake at the dairy when going there or coming back - ask the taxi to stop at the dairy stand its just up the road from the beach).

Skyride is short, 7 minutes each way. Try to arrange it so you see the bird show; the kids will likely enjoy that; 10:30am and 1:30pm are the bird show times.

--Islander

http://www.*****

• 3 months later...

This is the exact question I have. We are going on DCL in January with my 4 and 6 (they will be almost 5 and 7) and those are the 2 beaches I am torn between. I see that you have already been on your cruise. What did you decide and how did it go?

Anybody else have suggestions? My two little ones can not snorkle, they can swim with assistance but will most likely wade and play in the sand so it will need to be calm.

Thanks so much for your help!

I had a 3 yr old with me on the skyride and he was fine. It feels very safe and your completely inside (unlike a ski lift type ride). You get a great view of the harbor so you can keep your childs mind off the height by pointing out the ships in port, etc. Have fun!

To Luvmykidz.....

Magens will be perfect for you. Bring plenty of sunscreen and perhaps a blow up floatie toy for each of the kids. The water at Magens is crystal clear and the waves are gentle. Magens is a great Beach experience for kids...and adults.

Be sure to stop at the St Thomas Dairy for a shake that will knock your flip flops off!! This is a must do experience for all...

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Archived