Cribs?

Gt1988

We have found the pack-n-plays that they provide to be in good condition, and well worth taking advantage of to avoid dragging our own onboard. I always wipe it down with sanitizer wipes, and bring our own sheet (or two) because they typically just fold a small sheet or pillow case around the "mattress", which I personally find awkward to work with.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Awesome! Thank you all for your help! My granddaughter is 16 months. It is one less thing we will have to lug on the ship! Has anyone had a problem with strollers? Are the generally allowed on most areas of the ship? We have never cruised with a baby before!

Interesting. We were just on the Jewel last week. Off yesterday :( and they gave us a port-a-crib. It was fine but I would've preferred the crib pictured above as they take up less space.

We asked the steward for a few extra bed sheets to out over the mattress and it was fine. We put it in the closet and beside the bed at night and just folded it up everyday. We had a mini-suite and they originally set it up in front of the couch and I'm too OCD about clutter to have it there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk