Ready To Book! What Now?

tkelly

I have decided on a cruise in Sept. 04 (3- night). Now, I need to know what is the best way to book it and where. I have seen sites like Expedia and Travelocity,and of course Disney but I worry that my credit card will safe booking online. Please help! I'm getting excited and ready to sail! Thanks

The one thing I liked when I booked through Disney rather than my Travel Agent is that you can access your reservation through the website!! Also, they won't tell you any info when you call, they tell you to call your TA. So take it for what its worht. Although I love my TA and she has done a great job!!!

Have Fun!!!

can't wait

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;22;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks for the input. I took the advise and booked thru Disney. The person on the other end was so friendly and helpful. I booked cabin 2075, due to it being midship - hopeful my mother won't get seasick. If anyone has any info on the cabin please let me know! Just have to sit back and wait now -the HARD part.

Archived