Entertainment, Dinner, and pre cruise beverage purchases?

jsvarp

We are a group of 4 ladies 41, late 50 ' s and early 60 ' s looking for recommendations for entertainment (music or dancing), Dinner and precruise wine, water, and pop purchases location. We are looking for a moderately priced location for dinner as we are celebrating a birthday. We plan to stay at the hampton inn downtown Miami. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

For wine/soda/last minute stuff . . . there is a Publix like a 5 minute walk away and the free MetroMover to get to around downtown is right up the street also.

There are so many restaurants/bars/cafes within a half of mile in this area it's hard to recommend one over the other. I've spent more time near Bayside, Brickell is further south but just as attractive for night life/restaurants.

We are a group of 4 ladies 41, late 50 ' s and early 60 ' s looking for recommendations for entertainment (music or dancing), Dinner and precruise wine, water, and pop purchases location. We are looking for a moderately priced location for dinner as we are celebrating a birthday. We plan to stay at the hampton inn downtown Miami. Anyone have any suggestions?

Walk to Mary Brickell Village, on your way there via S Miami Ave stop in and have dinner at Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita. After dinner stop in almost next door at Vatos Tacos for a quick Tequila shot before head on to Mary Brickell, upstairs dance the night away at either Martini Bar or Taverna Opa (or both). :D

Walk to Mary Brickell Village, on your way there via S Miami Ave stop in and have dinner at Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita. After dinner stop in almost next door at Vatos Tacos for a quick Tequila shot before head on to Mary Brickell, upstairs dance the night away at either Martini Bar or Taverna Opa (or both). :D

Thanks Miami yogi. This sounds like a great time. I'll have to Google the restaurant. And the name is hilarious. Dolores ( dollars)