Infinity ship tour

picture

Just did that tour on the infinity & will compare to the princess tour I look last year.

Both tour the bridge & the captain on both tours friendly . Really enjoyed tour of bridge on infinity.

Cost 150.00 on both tours. No cameras allowed on Princess . Instead photographer goes on tour & takes group shots & then they are delivered to your stateroom. The one with the Captain in nice frame. On Celebrity you can bring your camera & take as many photos as you like. Captain did post for photos so everyone who wanted could take photo with him on Celebrity.

Engine control room tour on both ship tours & enjoyable & one of the best parts of tour on both ships.

Backstage tour OK on Celebrity much more detail on Princess but good tour on both overall.

Crew area & HR person answered questions on Celebrity tour also bottle water on Bar area for the crew. Princess good tour also .

Galley tour very good on Celebrity seeing many prep stations & assistant chef answered questions. On Princess chef had drinks waiting & appetizers to snack on before the start of the galley tour. Also sent an apron to state room as gift.

On Princess we also viewed anchor room moring area , medical center & laundry area & the behind the screen photographer station. The laundry room had new lush bath robes delivered to state room as gift.

@ the end of tour on Celebrity we had lunch in MDR normal lunch menu , bottle water & wine hosted by I.T. Person. On Princess met at wheelhouse bar for drinks, bottle wine & snacks.

Both tours very good. I do think that for the price better value on Princess where there are souvenir's to keep @ the end of tour delivered to stateroom.

But I did enjoy the ship tour on both & would recommend the tour.

Are there specific questions you have? Lots of folks on here have sailed on the Infinity....

Questions and thanks to all who have recently sailed the Infinity.

Read in last dry dock Aqua cabins on deck 11 were newly added and those on deck 9 were refurbished -- to what extent were they refurbished.

Do you get any sun on the starboard side of deck 9 with large overhang or are cabins generally dark.

Understandably the ship is not a new vessel but what is the realistic view of its appearance.

Would like to know what type of entertainment and/or lectures are generally scheduled, i.e. Caribbean cruises.

The ship was in good shape when we sailed 3-30-14

We were on deck 9 & mainly shade which worked well on Panama Cruise.

Room was not dark plenty of light when drapes are open,

Public areas on ship looked great. Love the glass elevators

Edited by picture
Spelling

been trying to find out where there are places to dance

and what kind of music is played

is there dancing and music in the foyer area before dinner

how did you feel the food was

thanks so much

a little nervous about sailing on this ship

been trying to find out where there are places to dance

and what kind of music is played

is there dancing and music in the foyer area before dinner

how did you feel the food was

thanks so much

a little nervous about sailing on this ship

Food was good. Ate @ Qusine very fun & great food choices do ask for discount as they do offer them .

Yes there is dancing in lounge before you enter MDR. On dck 4

Bistro on five a nice quite place to eat for a $5 fee.

Do not worry the food is fine & the condition of the ship in my opinion was good.

Very friendly staff. Buffet area can be difficult to find searing

Hamburger grill good outside by pool. Pizza OK . Needs to be cooked a little longer but ok.

The size of ship was perfect .