Best online excursion company?

I've been reading a lot of how people use an online company to book their excursions through to help save $$

Can someone guide me in the right direction? Cruising to Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, Grand Cayman islands and Cozumel Mexico.

We know we definitely want to do the zip lines in Jamaica and the horseback ride to see the Ruins. Not sure if I've really seen something I want to do in Labadee yet or Grand Cayman. Any suggestions for websites?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Labadee - You will have to book thru the ship if you want to do an excursion unless you want to make it a beach day. In Sept we did these stops and we chose the boat to a fishing village which was kind of neat as we had been there before but didn't get to really do much.

Grand Cayman-you may want to go to stingray city or you can take a tour of the island which a lot of time include the town of Hell, rum factory (neither was worth the stop in my opinion) and the turtle farm (got to hold a turtle)

If you want tour companies look on trip advisor and you can get which ones may be worth it to you. You can also walk off the ship and you will be approached sometimes rather aggressively with different options but if you have an idea what you want to do can get some decent prices!

Not sure what activities you like but in Cozumel my family 3 adult kids, new son in law , hubby and I did the Wild Tours xrail adventure to jade Caverns (through the ship found I could have booked it a little cheaper on my own, but if you like mud if it's been raining and a bumpy crazy ride we all had an awesome time!

I've been reading a lot of how people use an online company to book their excursions through to help save $$

Can someone guide me in the right direction? Cruising to Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, Grand Cayman islands and Cozumel Mexico.

We know we definitely want to do the zip lines in Jamaica and the horseback ride to see the Ruins. Not sure if I've really seen something I want to do in Labadee yet or Grand Cayman. Any suggestions for websites?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Labadee... definitely no excursions needed here... great beach day. If you are an adrenaline junkie you just have to try the zipline to say "been there done that!" (youtube it). Also the jet ski tour is really good imo

Jamaica... must do is Dunn's River Falls if you've never been there, it's iconic for any new tourist. There's an awesome excursion offered by RCL actually that combines horseback riding at Chukka with the Falls. They take you bareback into the ocean to cool off the horses as they kick and swim... awesome to feel their power under you.... a great day!

GC... another must is an excursion to Sting Ray City. Lots of options here for private or RCL excursions. Google them.

Cozumel... this is do yourself. One of my favorite days that could work really well for you is rent a jeep for 4 of you ($100 incl.insurance) and start driving. Super easy to do. Superb photos anywhere you want. You can stop at any of the beach bars along the way when you want. The road around the island takes you to the ruins of San Gervaiso for a decent small cost.

You can search Cruise Critic under "Ports of Call"

Also you can use Tripadvisor... for example google "Things to do Grand Cayman" for example and you'll find great links with reviews for various excursions

I would definitely check the ratings for any tour company you book through. We had booked through Patrice Bailey in Jamaica (highly recommended on Trip Advisor) I was worried she wouldn't show up but she was there on time and even remembered my first name I was impressed! But another couple was waiting for a tour booked through an online company and was not informed their tour was cancelled and they didn't want to join us as they were afraid they wouldn't get their money back from the other company and didn't want to pay for 2 tours in one day .

Well we are leaving on a cruise out of San Juan on Sat, I have 2 tours booked through the ship and 2 with others so we'll see how it goes. To be honest most of the time we just go off the ship and go with someone offering a tour we are interested in unless it's something we definitely don't want to miss!

On trip advisor you can also check out things to do if you go under the more button there is a travel forum you can click the country you want to visit and get lots of ideas also tour guides and ratings. Between that and cruise critics I get lots of information to plan my travels!