Check in question

travelglobetrotter

My DH and I booked 2 cabins on an upcoming Alaska cruise, for ourselves and our guests, sis and BIL. Our TA booked one cabin for the men, and the other for the women, I think to take advantage of our CC discount.

Can we make a change at check in, sorting out the couples, or should we just let it stand as is, and simply occupy the cabins as we wish?

We've never done this before on any line, and will appreciate your knowledge and advice. Marlene

My DH and I booked 2 cabins on an upcoming Alaska cruise, for ourselves and our guests, sis and BIL. Our TA booked one cabin for the men, and the other for the women, I think to take advantage of our CC discount.

Can we make a change at check in, sorting out the couples, or should we just let it stand as is, and simply occupy the cabins as we wish?

We've never done this before on any line, and will appreciate your knowledge and advice. Marlene

When you get on board, go to guest relations and they will give you new sign and sail cards. Do NOT change it before you board or the other couple might be charged additional dollars. Guest relations does not know, nor do they care, who paid what fare.