Divina dress code need help please

gogans1

Can anyone help me out with a few dress code questions. My wife and I have been on 7 cruises and are not the kind that like to have to constantly change outfits to get entry into certain areas. We are not slobs by any means just like the option to go casual to shows and bars and late night activities. Don't mind at all putting in a little effort to go to the dinning room that's should be expected. I'm just readying the at night jeans, t shirts, shorts, flip flops, and hats, are prohibited. If I'm walking outside on a deck after dinner in kaki shorts and a t shirt, with sandals on are they gonna tell me to please go change. That's what we are scarred of. Please someone help with details thanks

I'm on board right now. You have nothing to worry about. Attended two shows tonight wearing shorts and fit right in. Just make sure you don't look like a slob and you'll be fine.

I'm glad to hear that too. Usually I like to change after dinner into jeans and grab a jacket or sweater before going to the shows cuz the ac usually freezes me out. I'm glad to know I won't be too under dressed.

I'm glad to hear that too. Usually I like to change after dinner into jeans and grab a jacket or sweater before going to the shows cuz the ac usually freezes me out. I'm glad to know I won't be too under dressed.

Based on what I've seen, you'll fit in fine in the dining room in jeans also (not on gala nights).

Also, the first show is for late seating, and I imagine people are better dressed there as they go to dinner after, but with first seating and second show, most of the people have already changed by the time they get to their show.

You'll like the ship. It's very nice. I'm gonna go through pasta withdrawal on Saturday.

How is the service. And what about the entertainment. Is there anything u would say is a lot diff than other companies. My wife and I would book in a heart beat and just wing it but were talking a couple for their first time and I don't want to disappoint them

How is the service. And what about the entertainment. Is there anything u would say is a lot diff than other companies. My wife and I would book in a heart beat and just wing it but were talking a couple for their first time and I don't want to disappoint them

If you take away deck 14 it's a fantastic cruise/ship/crew. Deck 14 is a mess....picture 10# of bologna in a 5# bag. Just too many people.

I'm a carbaholic and eat pasta at least 4 times/week so I'm in heaven food wise. I've had nothing that was bad and some things were exceptional. Every pasta dish I've had has been exceptional (and that's coming from someone that refuses to order pasta out because I'm always disappointed). I rate the food experience slightly higher than my silhouette cruise 1 year ago.

Entertainment is very good, but I'm not one that values entertainment highly.

I'll report more details when I get back.

Based on what I've seen, you'll fit in fine in the dining room in jeans also (not on gala nights).

Also, the first show is for late seating, and I imagine people are better dressed there as they go to dinner after, but with first seating and second show, most of the people have already changed by the time they get to their show.

You'll like the ship. It's very nice. I'm gonna go through pasta withdrawal on Saturday.

I can't wait! September seems so far away!!

I'm really looking forward to the shows and of course the pasta is also gonna make my cruise!!

If you take away deck 14 it's a fantastic cruise/ship/crew. Deck 14 is a mess....picture 10# of bologna in a 5# bag. Just too many people.

I'm a carbaholic and eat pasta at least 4 times/week so I'm in heaven food wise. I've had nothing that was bad and some things were exceptional. Every pasta dish I've had has been exceptional (and that's coming from someone that refuses to order pasta out because I'm always disappointed). I rate the food experience slightly higher than my silhouette cruise 1 year ago.

Entertainment is very good, but I'm not one that values entertainment highly.

I'll report more details when I get back.

The pizzas they make at the pizzeria, any good? Also, will they make what you want or only have a select few to pick from?

The pizzas they make at the pizzeria, any good? Also, will they make what you want or only have a select few to pick from?

I'll go heavily into pizza when I get back. For now let's just say that if anyone is disappointed by the pizza on this cruise they don't understand pizza.

My internet time is running low and I've got to save my minutes for less important things like work. More when I return.

I'll go heavily into pizza when I get back. For now let's just say that if anyone is disappointed by the pizza on this cruise they don't understand pizza.

My internet time is running low and I've got to save my minutes for less important things like work. More when I return.

Enjoy the rest of your cruise and pizza. :)

The pizza is very good and good menu choices. Just remember, they are Mediterranean style pizzas and not like our American pizzas. Enjoy.

I spent 13 years in Europe with the military so I'm used to pizza from both sides of the pond. Enjoyed most every one I ate! :)

Thank you. That would be appreciated.

Looking forward to your review!:)