Spa cabin

dalbinson412

Hi, I am going on the Breeze in about 3 weeks(can't wait!!). I have a spa balcony for my husband and myself and a spa interior for my 3 children. Since they give 2 spa passes per room, would I be allowed to give my mother and my mother in law a pass( my parents and in laws are also going), since my children are to young to use the spa?

Thanks

Dana

I doubt that they would allow that because you have to turn in your Sail and Sign card when you check into the spa. Their cards would show that they are not in a spa room. It doesn't hurt to ask when you get onboard though. The worst that will happen is that they say no.

The spa is great on breeze. I was on her last week and used the spa daily. Please post if carnival allows you to. I would say yes they should since you paid the additional cost for spa in your cabin price.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The spa is great on breeze. I was on her last week and used the spa daily. Please post if carnival allows you to. I would say yes they should since you paid the additional cost for spa in your cabin price.

Good idea im sailing!

Foe checking in purposes why don't you just move the names in the cabins around so they can take advantage of the spa.

Exactly what I was thinking. Hopefully, you can still switch names around on the rooms. For how it is booked only, put the mother & mother in law in the spa interior with one of the kids. The other 2 kids would be in the room(s) with the father & father in law. (It sounds like you are saying that the parents & in-laws are going, meaning both moms & both dads. If it is just the moms, and the dads aren't going, then this strategy probably won't work, as the 2 kids won't be able to be booked in a room by themselves far away from you.)

If this strategy can work, then you're all set. The kid booked in the spa interior should be listed 3rd. When you get on board, get extra room keys from guest services. Then, you all stay in the rooms you were originally intending to stay in anyway. But the moms can now use the spa.