Solarium hottub open 24 hours?

We are main seating diners. After dinner, we sometimes skip the shows and go down for a soak in the hottub at the solarium. Until last time we found that the solarium hottubs were both closed EVERY night 8pm to midnight for cleaning. Yet it was advertised as 24 hours open. We asked at the guest relations and they were not aware of the cleaning scheduled at the same time every night. Always before the cleaning was rotated around at different times. We asked the c & a lady and was told it was a policy made on every ship.

Is this still true? We are hoping to book a cruise Sept 2006. I'll be sadly disappointed if we miss our evenings in the relaxing solarium.

By the way, we tried setting our alarm to get back up at midnight and go down to soak. Just too bushed. We are early risers for the excursions!

Yes, I realize the outdoor hottubs were still open, but they were full of kids. Plus outside is not as nice as those ones in the solarium area.

I was just wondering if anyone who's cruised recently noticed if this was still the policy with the solarium ones.

I guess we'll find out on our next cruise.

Archived