4 night vs 7

Kelsemab

If anyone has been on both a 4 night DCL and a 7 with kids, I would like their opinion. Is the 7 night too long? Enuf to do? We LOVE the 4 but it seemed like we didn't really get enuf relaxation time or sun but 7 seems almost too long (and expensive) Any comments appreciated. Thanks!

We went on the 7 night with my six year old son. He had more than enough to do and we are scheduling our next 7 night to the Western. I think 4 night would have been way too short. WE had such a good time. You will love the 7 night if you choose to do so. You also get the character breakfast on a 7 night and not on the 4 night.

Disney Magic 01/10/04

Enchantment of the Seas 01/22/05

We went on the 4 night in 2001 and did not want to get off of the ship! Our 4 year old son was really sad to leave. In May we go on the 7 night western and can't wait. The difference in money is well worth it considering when we went on the 4 night, we spent 4 nights in orlando afterwards and beleive me, we spent more money on land than on the ship and had way less fun!

can't wait

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;22;12;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Took a 4 night cruise on Magic, back in Dec 98, when 4 nights was the longest offered.

That was our main criticism, and shortly after they started the 7 night cruises.

Perhaps in 2005 or 2006 we'll try Disney again. (Short stay in the park, and then the 7 nighter).

Michael

Archived