Taxi to Canada Place

I'm willing to bet that the taxi driver will know where to drop you off, it won't be the first time he's done it.

But how close will it be to where we drop off checked bags?

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

One tip about Pizzalady's answer - on the one occasion I used a taxi to get to Canada Place - I live downtown and can walk if only one piece of luggage - the lineup to get into the underground was outside on the street - the wait doubled my taxi fare - so if the lineup isn't moving it might be better to get out of cab and either walk down the ramp or go into the Pan Pacific and take the elevator down to the loading area.

Cheers!

Dennis

One tip about Pizzalady's answer - on the one occasion I used a taxi to get to Canada Place - I live downtown and can walk if only one piece of luggage - the lineup to get into the underground was outside on the street - the wait doubled my taxi fare - so if the lineup isn't moving it might be better to get out of cab and either walk down the ramp or go into the Pan Pacific and take the elevator down to the loading area.

Cheers!

Dennis

Good to know--thanks. Guess we got lucky when we did it.

Thank you and I guess Pan Pacific don't mind you doing this?

It's done all the time. The way Pan Pacific is set up, you don't enter into the lobby/front desk area from street level (front desk is up 2 floors) - i.e. You can get to the elevators without disturbing anyone hotel-wise.

It's done all the time. The way Pan Pacific is set up, you don't enter into the lobby/front desk area from street level (front desk is up 2 floors) - i.e. You can get to the elevators without disturbing anyone hotel-wise.

You don't even need to enter the hotel. between the car ramp going down into the cruise facility, and the stairs going up to the walkway there's a ramp which takes you into the parking area/cruise terminal.