chankanaaab park, cozumel

janines

We are cruising as a family of 5 adults and 4 kids on freedom of seas in June. One of the stops is Cozumel. What is the best deal at the park for the family if only a few want to swim with dolphins? Are there other interesting things to see and do that are not "sea World" shows?

Are there family discounts?

I also checked out Cozumel excursions. The cost is $89.95 to get into park and swim with dolphins.

thanks for the help,

janines

We are cruising as a family of 5 adults and 4 kids on freedom of seas in June. One of the stops is Cozumel. What is the best deal at the park for the family if only a few want to swim with dolphins? Are there other interesting things to see and do that are not "sea World" shows?

Are there family discounts?

I also checked out Cozumel excursions. The cost is $89.95 to get into park and swim with dolphins.

thanks for the help,

janines

You don't say what cruise line you're on, but you can book dolphin swims directly with the park (and then only get how many you need). Cab rides are ~$15/4 people one way.

There is also a beach, snorkling, and mayan ruins all for free (along with the sea lion show). You can also do 'snuba', kayaks, zip lines, scuba, etc for upcharges. Google 'Chakannaab Park Cozumel'.

WE are cruising rccl freedom of the seas. Most of the time, we book excursions on our own.

Thanks for the info about the park. That is what I needed. Everyone wants to do something different, so the park may fit the situations.

janines