Attn: RECENT Milestone Cruisers

winddawn

I couldn't care less if no one recognizes my white Milestone cruise. I don't flash my Platinum card around for people to say, "ooooh, you're special!" :p

I just want the OBC! :D

I'm trying to plan ahead and have #25 be a "biggie" (either a Panama Canal or Hawaii) if it happens to work that way. The TAs are usually fairly low price for the length. It's going to take me a couple more years and who knows what they might do to the program by then.

I'm not sure how many, if any, I'll take after #25. It's about time for me to start acting my age and cruise with the old folks.

We went on our 25th cruise in Aug. and received our Milestone letter in Sept. and on the bottom of the letter in small print it states that Milestone reward expires 18 months from the date stated on the letter. So I guess they have changed for the 2 yrs.

Sail and celebrate your Carnival “milestone” with our exciting new guest recognition program. Past guests who sail on a “milestone” 25th, 50th and 75th “Fun Ship” cruise will receive shipboard credit representing 25 percent, 50 percent, or 75 percent of their cruise fare, respectively, for that particular voyage. And, for your 100th earn a complimentary Caribbean, Mexican Riviera or Alaskan voyage up to eight days in length. These “milestone” cruise benefits are in addition to the other amenities and privileges of being a “Platinum” cardholder.

For more information call toll-free, 1-877-CCL-VIPS (1-877-225-8477). Shipboard credits and free cruises received for “milestone” cruises are non-transferable and non-refundable. Certain other restrictions apply.

Google is your friend.;)

Thanks guys... So since its 18 months from the date stated on the letter, I hope I don't get the letter until I cruise BIG :) and I'll hold to the telephone # for when I do want to use my 25% OBC...

It is the same for the 50, 75 and 100 milestones. There is usually no mention of it especially now that there are so many diamonds coming up - they get the real perks. Platinum does not mean anything anymore really.

For the most part, no one notices milestone cruises, there is no special ceremony or recognition.

I am Diamond and the perks suck Compared to other Cruise lines top Tiers