Adriatic Explorer 2 May 2014-gillhalfpint, hall4me, maggie57, crisda4

Just a note to all those sailing on this great itinerary on 2 May 2014- if you want to say hello you will recognise me by the black top with a big red flower pinned on it, and I am short and round with fair hair. Hubby looks like most other men on board- he's thin, grey hair and glasses!

Do say hello- it's nice to put a face to the name after all these messages!

Is there anyway I will recognise you?

Flopsy (Ann & Ted)

Just a note to all those sailing on this great itinerary on 2 May 2014- if you want to say hello you will recognise me by the black top with a big red flower pinned on it, and I am short and round with fair hair. Hubby looks like most other men on board- he's thin, grey hair and glasses!

Flopsy (Ann & Ted)

Hi Ann, We are Gill and Ray. I am short and round with short grey hair and glasses. Hubby says he is just short and round. Fair hair that needs cutting and walks with a stick and will likely be wearing his orange crocs on board. ( He is after another pair a different colour so he can wear odd ones!!!) Don't know Majesty yet, first time on her, so don't know a quiet bar to meet up, but it would be great.

Flopsy (Ann & Ted)

Hi Ann and Ted. We are both 57 and I will be wearing purple crocs during the day. ( recommended by Podiatrist for Policeman's foot!!) I'm tall and husband has been told he looks a bit like Phil Mitchell on Eastenders. Would be nice to meet and say hello. First time for us on Majesty as well so we don't know the layout either. Still busy planning the ports as we only booked just over 3 weeks before departure. The Itinerary sound wonderful.

Maggie

Hi there

I just need to look out for crocs then ha ha.

We won't get on board till at least 8pm on the Friday (our flight time was changed from 6am to 2pm boo hoo).We are in cabin 426.

We have been on Majesty once before and I carry a bit of card around with me bearing the locations shown below so I know which deck I am looking for!

The main places I go are:-

Deck 10 Café Royale buffet forward and Piazza San Marco buffet aft

Deck 9 Royal Observatory bar forward

Deck 7 Frame 52 bar

Deck 6 Jubilee Lounge (shows) aft and Polo Club bar aft

Deck 5 Coffee bar midship,

Rendezvous bar forward,

Royal Fireworks bar forward,

Seven Sea restaurant aft,

Four Seasons restaurant midship.

I will no doubt be up on Deck 10 in Piazza San Marco for lunch about 1pm on sea day (Saturday)!

Flopsy

Edited by Flopsy

Good idea - have noted the 1pm lunch. All new to us so the morning will be getting our bearings. 8 days to go. We fly 09.50 from Birmingham and due to arrive 15.00. Haven't started to panic yet ( but working on it!!) as we are packing for our 3 night trip to Brussels this Friday first.

Flopsy (Ann & Ted)

Why not I'm Medium height glasses short grey hair Catherine short redhead glasses don't know what I'm wearing yet we will be up on deck for going away party not to far from the bar ha ha

Flopsy (Ann & Ted)

Hi everybody would be great to put faces to the names. We sound a bit like you Flopsy,wife (Carol) is short and round and I'm (Dave) a bit like your hubby without the glasses except for reading.We usually sit on the port side of the boat as OH smokes. We shall all have to meet up next Friday at Topsiders bar for sail away.

Hi everybody would be great to put faces to the names. We sound a bit like you Flopsy,wife (Carol) is short and round and I'm (Dave) a bit like your hubby without the glasses except for reading.We usually sit on the port side of the boat as OH smokes. We shall all have to meet up next Friday at Topsiders bar for sail away.

We will be close to topsiders on Friday looking forward to sailaway and meeting you all .keith&catherine:cool:

Have a great time everybody. I hope you find Flopsy. It took me nearly a week when we were both on the Adriatic Explorer in 2011 :D:D

Thanks Linda for your good wishes. :)

Just finished printing off my notes for the ports. Hair cut and packing tomorrow, then an early night. We fly at 6am!!

Safe journeys everyone.

Maggie

Thanks Linda. We are going to have a GREAT time!! Will be off to Birmingham airport soon, and will have a leisurely day there after checking in to the Ibis. Our flight not till 09.50 so we don't need to be up early, but bet we will be in anticipation!!

Thanks Linda. We are going to have a GREAT time!! Will be off to Birmingham airport soon, and will have a leisurely day there after checking in to the Ibis. Our flight not till 09.50 so we don't need to be up early, but bet we will be in anticipation!!
I'm sure you will have a GREAT time Gill :) Don't forget I want a full report on Aegean Delights for our trip in October :D

Have a great time everyone.

Don't miss the west end wonders show, I won't spoil it but the end segment is fantastic. They do this show every week as it's so popular.

Joe.

Ok joe thanks a lot looking forward to it ,the cruise & the entertainment I'm sure is spot on. We are all packed and ready to to airport tomorrow ,can't come quick enough . Keith& Catherine :cool:

Having a great time and enjoyed meeting up with you all. Standard cabins fine for us. We have been trying a few out. Started in 4026 then bad flood moved us to 6008 for 2 nights and we were moved into 4022 today hopefully for rest of cruise. Love Majesty though and itinerary brilliant.

Having a great time and enjoyed meeting up with you all. Standard cabins fine for us. We have been trying a few out. Started in 4026 then bad flood moved us to 6008 for 2 nights and we were moved into 4022 today hopefully for rest of cruise. Love Majesty though and itinerary brilliant.

Brilliant cruise, just a pity it had to end, first time visiting Venice got up 6am to watch the sail in amazing. Met Ann & Ted, sorry I did not get the chance to meet the rest of you (kept looking at everybody's footwear looking for orange crocs) met a few old friends and a lot of new friends as you do on Thomson ships. Now looking forward to the next one.:D:D

Brilliant cruise, just a pity it had to end, first time visiting Venice got up 6am to watch the sail in amazing. Met Ann & Ted, sorry I did not get the chance to meet the rest of you (kept looking at everybody's footwear looking for orange crocs) met a few old friends and a lot of new friends as you do on Thomson ships. Now looking forward to the next one.:D:D

I met ann&tedd as well she said she met you not long after we were speaking to her . Really enjoyed cruise we wished we had booked for the second week ,but we have a lot on this year . Anyway loved the Majesty and will be back on as soon as we can manage .

:cool:

Brilliant cruise. I also got up at 6am for sail into Venice and also Kotor. Amazing!! :)

Brilliant cruise. I also got up at 6am for sail into Venice and also Kotor. Amazing!! :)

Yes agree with the sail inns venice & Kotor were something else . This was one of the best cruises for us ,and loved the majesty as did the Crotia beauty trip well worth the money we had a great time . No cruise next year we have a lot on at home ,but thinking about 2016 already and thinking about Greek Islands one .:cool: