Elation Question

Ckrewz

We are not fond of the pool or pool area on cruise ships so we prefer to go up a deck to catch a breeze, have fewer people around, and use the outdoor deck showers to cool off. Does Elation have the outdoor showers? Next spring will be our first trip on a Fantasy Class ship.

Thank you!

I think you will enjoy the Serenity deck. It's on the back of the ship so the view is great, there are no kids allowed so it's nice and peaceful, the loungers are larger with more padding and are super comfortable, and there is an outside shower.

Also, there is a second smaller pool on Deck 12 at the back of the boat near the basketball court and I think there are showers there.

Edited by grantbob

I've been on the Elation 5 times and I can't remember ever seeing outdoor showers. I'd love to know where they are because that would be a great way to cool off since she doesn't have the water park with the jets and buckets, etc for cooling off.

I think you will enjoy the Serenity deck. It's on the back of the ship so the view is great, there are no kids allowed so it's nice and peaceful, the loungers are larger with more padding and are super comfortable, and there is an outside shower.

Also, there is a second smaller pool on Deck 12 at the back of the boat near the basketball court and I think there are showers there.

Great Thank you! So there are some showers near the pool/hot tub areas only? While on Conquest there were showers on an upper deck, but none like that on Elation, correct?