Any Cruise Critic members joining Brilliance of the Seas 12/6/14???

This cruise date has been chartered out by Billy Fucillo who owns various car dealerships in Florida, New Jersey and New York as well as Radio stations and restaurants and lord knows what other investments he has as well.

IN March of 2014 he gave a way a 5 night 6 day cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas for Dec 6,2014 sailing out of Tampa Florida to anyone that bought or leased a car from one of his dealerships that month AND he also gave away this cruise to lucky caller to the radio stations on specific call in dates in March (which is how my husband won the cruise). My niece also won the cruise by leasing a car in March.

All winners had to register with the booking agent no later then Tuesday April, 15,2014. So I am very very surprised that NO cruise critic member WON this cruise and registered ????? I just can't believe that, will ALL the cruise critic members and all those people that won this cruise in 3 different states , NONE of them but my DH and I are cruise critic members??

My DH and I have put up a few discussion threads on Royal's cruise critic sites (roll call and main site) and NO one has joined ???? I just find that crazy??? Oh well, I guess my DH and I will have to represent Cruise Critic members well then and try to recruit more members when we sail!!! LOL

Lucky when registering on line (through the booking agent) we noticed where you can request a specific room number on the ship, they could not guarantee but they would do their best to make peoples requests! Well being an avid cruiser and more importantly a cruise critic member I immediately went to the discussion boards and enlisted help for the best balcony room on the ship, got a lot of help right away and put those numbers in the request slot!!! I think we have a darn good chance of getting one of our requests since it seems NO one else from cruise critic is on this sailing!!!

Let me tell you it is a great deal!! As a winner you pay $156.00 pp (includes taxes, port fees, $30 booking fee & tips) for an inside room or for $200 more TOTAL you can get a balcony room or for $400 more TOTAL you can request a suite. Well we took the upgrade for $200 more for the balcony room (we did not need a suite). So for a TOTAL of $513 my DH and I will enjoy a Balcony room for 5 night/6 day cruise!!! LOVING IT! Now you and I both know that all balconies are NOT created equal LOL, so we chose room 9256 at suggestion of many fellow cruise critic members!!! Crossing our fingers that we got it, we find out by June 1st!!!! Either way , even if we do NOT get that balcony room we are still winners for $513 total!!!! Can't wait!

Now in the meantime if there is ANYONE out there that is also on THIS sailing then PLEASE join the roll call!!!

I want to thank cruise critic members for being so quick to assist me in selecting a good balcony room!!!! It will be our 31st cruise but only our 3rd cruise on Royal, so I really am unfamiliar with the ships and the layouts and the rooms!

We sail Sep, 13 2014 on the Carnival Breeze for 8night/9day sailing and can't wait! My DH won this well after we booked our carnival cruise! Feeling totally blessed!!!!!

This cruise date has been chartered out by Billy Fucillo who owns various car dealerships in Florida, New Jersey and New York as well as Radio stations and restaurants and lord knows what other investments he has as well.

IN March of 2014 he gave a way a 5 night 6 day cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas for Dec 6,2014 sailing out of Tampa Florida to anyone that bought or leased a car from one of his dealerships that month AND he also gave away this cruise to lucky caller to the radio stations on specific call in dates in March (which is how my husband won the cruise). My niece also won the cruise by leasing a car in March.

All winners had to register with the booking agent no later then Tuesday April, 15,2014. So I am very very surprised that NO cruise critic member WON this cruise and registered ????? I just can't believe that, will ALL the cruise critic members and all those people that won this cruise in 3 different states , NONE of them but my DH and I are cruise critic members??

My DH and I have put up a few discussion threads on Royal's cruise critic sites (roll call and main site) and NO one has joined ???? I just find that crazy??? Oh well, I guess my DH and I will have to represent Cruise Critic members well then and try to recruit more members when we sail!!! LOL

Lucky when registering on line (through the booking agent) we noticed where you can request a specific room number on the ship, they could not guarantee but they would do their best to make peoples requests! Well being an avid cruiser and more importantly a cruise critic member I immediately went to the discussion boards and enlisted help for the best balcony room on the ship, got a lot of help right away and put those numbers in the request slot!!! I think we have a darn good chance of getting one of our requests since it seems NO one else from cruise critic is on this sailing!!!

Let me tell you it is a great deal!! As a winner you pay $156.00 pp (includes taxes, port fees, $30 booking fee & tips) for an inside room or for $200 more TOTAL you can get a balcony room or for $400 more TOTAL you can request a suite. Well we took the upgrade for $200 more for the balcony room (we did not need a suite). So for a TOTAL of $513 my DH and I will enjoy a Balcony room for 5 night/6 day cruise!!! LOVING IT! Now you and I both know that all balconies are NOT created equal LOL, so we chose room 9256 at suggestion of many fellow cruise critic members!!! Crossing our fingers that we got it, we find out by June 1st!!!! Either way , even if we do NOT get that balcony room we are still winners for $513 total!!!! Can't wait!

Now in the meantime if there is ANYONE out there that is also on THIS sailing then PLEASE join the roll call!!!

I want to thank cruise critic members for being so quick to assist me in selecting a good balcony room!!!! It will be our 31st cruise but only our 3rd cruise on Royal, so I really am unfamiliar with the ships and the layouts and the rooms!

We sail Sep, 13 2014 on the Carnival Breeze for 8night/9day sailing and can't wait! My DH won this well after we booked our carnival cruise! Feeling totally blessed!!!!!

Congratulations! Please come back to this board and let us know how your cruise was. Looking forward to hearing about it!

• 1 month later...

Hi, I just saw this thread while looking for my own roll call, which is 12/01/14, also on the Brilliance. My brother leased a car from Fuccillo Kia in Cape Coral, so he registered for this cruise and invited me as his guest. The 12/6 sailing was sold out at that point (late May) so we are booked on the 12/1 sailing. This cruise is NOT all Fuccillo customers, it is open to the public.

My brother did the registering for the cruise, and he does not remember anything on the form about requesting specific cabins, or balcony upgrades for $200. We certainly would have done an upgrade for that price. I wonder if we can make a request now? Other than that, we paid what you did, along with $59 each for travel insurance. This will be my fifth cruise, but my first on RCI. My brother has never cruised before. Thanks for posting, and let me know if you have any updates!

Pam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk