Half Moon Cay cabanas

Follow Jammans advice.. straight to excursion desk when you board!

they told us #11 but when we checked in at the hut on hmc they had us in #10.. and I am super glad they did.. I enjoyed every minute of my day and we were able to share with our new friends we made so we had our own shindig.. lol.. it was a lot of fun! Also they helped keep away the moochers!

DSCN2770_zpsecc2f5bf.jpg

best money spent.. also 10 has a hammock that was in the shade most of the day too.. close to bathrooms and trail to go get FOOD!

I am so getting this next time we go!

Loved when we had #9..pretty pink one. Rest room right behind it. One thing I also noticed...when I took a stroll down to the end of the lower numbers, the sand was not the powdery soft sand we had. It seemed a bit rougher and a bit more gravelly.

Loved when we had #9..pretty pink one. Rest room right behind it. One thing I also noticed...when I took a stroll down to the end of the lower numbers, the sand was not the powdery soft sand we had. It seemed a bit rougher and a bit more gravelly.

YES! .. when me and hubs took our stroll down the beach i noticed that too.

Just curious..because our last time at HMC was several years ago. Compared to the photos on here, I seem to remember our cabana being larger. We had photos of ourselves facing outward towards the beach on two large loungers....

- is there a locker / lock box to place our camera, wallet etc. for when we want to or happen to go into the water at the same time.

There is a cupboard, but it doesn't lock.

- would you know ( or anyone know ) if a lock be placed on the cupboard ?

I was trying to remember if the cupboards had handles or knobs. Had to look through pics...it's knobs.

InsideCabana14.jpg

Edited by KenMo