Question for those who have done the 4day Bahamas on Enchantment

I have a question about the stop in Nassau. We will be docked there all day...early morning until about midnight. I was thinking about booking Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break excursion. RC's site says that the excursion is approx. 4 hrs. With the ferry ride taking up to 45 minutes each way...it seems like a pretty pricey 2 hours at the beach, especially when part of that time will be spent eating lunch. My question is...is it really only 4 hours or can you stay at the beach longer? What time is the first ferry to the island and what time is the last ferry back to the ship. Anyone know??

I know we met on dock at about 8:00 and went to the island. We left and went back at 1:30. I believe we could have stayed until 4:30. It was a beautiful beach break. Warm, shallow water, beautiful, soft sand. float toys, hammocks, loungers, shade/sun, nice beach bar, good lunch, relaxing day. The ride to and from the island was nice too. IMHO well worth it (and I am not a "beach" person).