Changing cruise 123GO Question

olemissreb

DH and I will probably be changing our cruise. We are still going to do the Southern Caribbean on the Summit, but we'll need to change to either the 3/7 or 4/4 cruise (Barbados itinerary) or the 3/14 cruise (St. Croix). We originally booked under the 123 Go promo and got the drink packages and immediately upgraded them to the premium package. When we change our date, will the drink package come with it or will we lose that perk?

I would think that any new cruise you are booking has to be offering the classic drink package promo. If it isn't, you won't get the beverage package. I would think they would refund your upgrade fee.

Even if the new cruise you book offers the promo. They may still refund your upgrade and have you upgrade again on the new cruise.

DH and I will probably be changing our cruise. We are still going to do the Southern Caribbean on the Summit, but we'll need to change to either the 3/7 or 4/4 cruise (Barbados itinerary) or the 3/14 cruise (St. Croix). We originally booked under the 123 Go promo and got the drink packages and immediately upgraded them to the premium package. When we change our date, will the drink package come with it or will we lose that perk?

From what I've been told, you would lose the 123 Go promo when you change cruises. The only time you don't is if it's the Pick your Perk promo they give you when you book a new cruise while on a cruise. That will travel with you if you change ships OR dates. I've actually changed a cruise under this promo.

BUT, lucky for you, the Pick your Perk promo is still on. It was extended until April 30th for cruises up to March 31/2015. So if you cancel you can rebook and still get the drink package as your choice. BUT.. You would have to book one of the March itineraries. The promo wouldnt cover the April one as I mentioned it's only for intineraries up to March 31/2015.

Change within the week and you'll be fine

Hope this helps.

...The only time you don't is if it's the Pick your Perk promo they give you when you book a new cruise while on a cruise. That will travel with you if you change ships OR dates. I've actually changed a cruise under this promo...Hope this helps.

This is what we were told also, and exactly why we booked another cruise while on the Silhouette recently.

This is what we were told also, and exactly why we booked another cruise while on the Silhouette recently.

I am so glad to read this. We booked a cruise on Siluohette next year in April and may need to change dates and ship possibly. I was worried about losing the perks. So good to know that I won't.