When will our flights be released?

Spikey M

We are on Azura from Barbados 15th November this year. On our personaliser it tells us that our flight details will be released around 180 days before hand (mid May) however I have seen others say it's 9 weeks?

We are on Azura from Barbados 15th November this year. On our personaliser it tells us that our flight details will be released around 180 days before hand (mid May) however I have seen others say it's 9 weeks?

The release date is actually so many days before your return flight, not the outgoing one.

Not sure what P&O are doing this year, we've been told we are provisionally on a thomson flight, but they can't confirm we will be on the same flight as friends are bookings are linked with...I was originally told I could find out 11 months before our flight, but when I rang and asked all the above is all they could tell me and said to ring back in a few months.

previously its been on our cruise personaliser as soon as we have booked. Its rather annoying!

Hi SpikeyM,

I am on same cruise as you. As a Baltic tier member I normally get the opportunity to book my seats a couple of days before other tier members and normally get informed well in advance of the date that seats are released for purchase. As soon as I get information I will post on our Roll Call thread. Last year I was informed mid August the dates available to book seats and I sailed out 26th Oct 2013 and flew home from Barbados on 22nd Nov 2013 .

Just keep an eye on the roll call for information and I will post To let you know.

Pat

This year (nov 29) I'm on my first cruise with P&O.

Iv'e done a few with Fred out of Barbados and had complimentary drinks on the flights, will it be the same with P&O or will I have to pay for them?

I'll have to save up a bit more if this is the case.

Rick.

Hi Rick,

We were on a Thomas Cook flight to Barbados in February and there were no free alcohlic drinks, only tea or coffee with your meals.

I know P&O also use Thompsons but I am not sure whether they have stopped the free drinks also.

Molly

Just checked and flight details are there for 29 November.

Thomas Cook out of Manchester 9.05 am.

Can't pick seats until 12 weeks before it says but still I feel the cruise is that little bit closer now.

Rick.

Hi Rick,

We were on a Thomas Cook flight to Barbados in February and there were no free alcohlic drinks, only tea or coffee with your meals.

I know P&O also use Thompsons but I am not sure whether they have stopped the free drinks also.

Molly

We were on a Thomson's flight to/from Barbados in March and we had the same situation with the drinks - no free drinks only complimentary tea and coffee with meals.

Bells

QUOTE=rickpo;42562928]Just checked and flight details are there for 29 November.

Thomas Cook out of Manchester 9.05 am.

Can't pick seats until 12 weeks before it says but still I feel the cruise is that little bit closer now.

Rick.

where did you get your flight details from? I'm confused as to how you have them when your cruise is after ours?

Our flights are also showing on our cruise personaliser, we fly next March, we are 9.45 flight from Gatwick with Thomson, which I presume will probably be a Dreamliner, and the 5pm flight home, these were the same flight time as we had in 2012. Thankfully our friends who are on two separate bookings are on the same flights as us!

Edited by Midsomer Madness

Hi Spikey M, After my first post I decided to check my personaliser not really expecting anything to have changed yet but there it was.

I would have thought that they would have sorted yours out, it being before ours.

As I said we are flying out of Manchester, if your not then your flights may not be finalised yet.

Hope you get them soon.

Rick.

We're flying from Gatwick as Midsomer is. No idea what P&O are playing at. I've never had to wait this late in the day to see flight details. We want to sort airport hotels, book seats together and the like as we get Married 2 days before the cruise.

We're flying from Gatwick as Midsomer is. No idea what P&O are playing at. I've never had to wait this late in the day to see flight details. We want to sort airport hotels, book seats together and the like as we get Married 2 days before the cruise.

Have you checked under flights on your cruise personaliser? Not teaching you to such eggs as you probably have, but if nothing there maybe give p&o a ring, they might be able to tell you?

Have you checked under flights on your cruise personaliser? Not teaching you to such eggs as you probably have, but if nothing there maybe give p&o a ring, they might be able to tell you?

We had but until recently it just said to check around 180 days before. They're there now though.

Our posts must have crossed lol

If flying from Gatwick and it's a Thomson flight it probably will be a Dreamliner..we flew to Barbados in February this year with Thomson (for a Thomson cruise) and that was a Dreamliner.. I had reservations because of all the problems but was a brilliant flight, knocked 30+ minutes of the flight time and loads of leg room in economy.

I usually put in the flight number on google and see if it brings up the plane, but it maybe too early to do that at the moment..

Our posts must have crossed lol

If flying from Gatwick and it's a Thomson flight it probably will be a Dreamliner..we flew to Barbados in February this year with Thomson (for a Thomson cruise) and that was a Dreamliner.. I had reservations because of all the problems but was a brilliant flight, knocked 30+ minutes of the flight time and loads of leg room in economy.

I usually put in the flight number on google and see if it brings up the plane, but it maybe too early to do that at the moment..

we have read very good reviews on dreamliner so we are very much hoping it will be. Previous flights of the same number have been so fingers crossed! :-)

We have used the courtyard by marriott at Gatwick the past 2 years, can recommend it..we will be booking it again for March!

Just checked and currently showing as a 788 which is a Dreamliner. Hope this helps.

we will keep it in mind. Thanks :-)