LaQuinta in Cocoa Beach

gigi1313

If it's the one further down on Atlantic Avenue then run away as fast as you can from this hotel. I will NEVER set foot in another LaQuinta after visiting this hotel. I had a pre-paid reservation and we left without staying because the staff was so rude

Thinking of booking this for our Feb. cruise. Question, is it a long walk to the surf shop? We won't have a car as we well shuttle forum the airport. Need info on cheap shuttle as we don't want to rent a car. I see it listed for 129.00 a night at that time. Is this a deal or should I wait? Thanks

I would book the hotel now at that price, and then just keep checking. It may go down. We booked our room about 8 months in advance. When we booked it was over $200 a night. Closer to we got to price drops. Ended up right at $100 a night. Just call and have them change to the new price.

It is not real close to Ron Jons. Don't know for sure, but driving seemed like it was at least a mile, but I could be wrong. The taxi's seemed to be pretty cheap in town, so maybe you could take a taxi there.

Claudia