Which would you choose- Miracle or Valor?

cruizinpooh

We are looking into sailing next May and can't seem to choose between the Carnival Miracle and the Carnival Valor.... The itinerary would not be a deciding factor. We sailed the Valor 2 day preview cruise last December and thought the Ship was beautiful. However, haven't been on the Miracle.

Looking for help or opinions from anyone who has sailed either Ships or even better, both.

Thanking you in advance.

Cruizinpooh

I just came off the Valor from a Western cruise a few weeks ago and totaly enjoyed it. Taking the ports out of the question and going strickly by the ships I couldn't say. Havining never sailed on the Miricale it wouldn't be fair for me to say anything negative about it. I can say that I would go back on the Valor whithout hesitation. If I had to go by which port does the ship depart from..... I'd go with the Miracle. Tampas port was so much easier geting onto and off of than Miami's. I know this doesn't help much but Valor gets my vote for boat, Tampa for Port ease.

We picked the Valor though I've sailed neither of the 2 yet. We want to sail out of Miami, like the fact the Valor is slightly bigger with more people (I know, some would pick the Miracle because it has fewer people), and we sailed out of Tampa last year so want to try a different port.

But, after looking closely at both and reading many good reviews about both the Miracle and the Valor you couldn't go wrong either way is my guess. I say go with your gut feel and choose the one that feels the best to you.

I have cruised on Miracle & will be on Valor soon. I have also cruised on Conquest, sister ship to Valor. Just my opinion....but I would choose Valor anyday. Miracle was nice but I didn't care for spirit class. Out balcony was obstructed by the one in front of it. I also didn't like all the bends & turns in the hallways and nightlife was somewhat slower on Miracle. To me, conquest class is easier to navigate & balconies are not blocked & a whole lot more fun.

Whatever you decide....hope you have a wonderful cruise. :D

Archived