Breeze 8462 & 8458

cruzin4our10th

Can anyone tell me if the balconies connect or can be opened between these two rooms? My PVP was out today but with the 123 Summer Sail the prices dropped enough that I decided to updgrade my daughters from their inside across the hall. It was lucky the room next to us was still open. I know the room is not adjoinging but hoping the divider can be opened on balcony if not I'll have to try moving rooms.

According to this the answer is no.

8462 connects to none and 8458 connects to 8454. This info came from cruise deck plans dot com.

8462 8C 185/75 = 260 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and large balcony Balcony partition connects to: None

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; desk and ottoman seat; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

8458 8C 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and balcony Balcony partition connects to: 8454

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; desk and ottoman seat; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Okay thanks I was on that site but I guess didn't pay enough attention. I think that all dividers will open it's just a matter of blocking a door or window. I wanted to get the girls upgraded while there were still 123 promo on pick your own room available. I guess now I need to study deck plans and find somewhere to move to . . .

where on the cruise deck plans dot com do you actually see that info. I only can find pictures and information on weird balconies or noisy balconies but I dont see info on specific rooms whether I'm logged in our not.

Go to GoCCL.com, Mouse over Resource Center then click on Knowledge Center. Then click on The Fleet and choose your ship. Click on Stateroom Descriptions and then click on the deck. You will then see a list of all the cabins on that deck. On the description for the balcony cabins it will tell you which balcony that one connects to.

where on the cruise deck plans dot com do you actually see that info. I only can find pictures and information on weird balconies or noisy balconies but I dont see info on specific rooms whether I'm logged in our not.

On cruise deck plans once you pick your ship scroll to the bottom of the page left side. You will see some links.

1) Go to extra information

2) Chose Cabins by deck

3) chose your desired deck

4) scroll to your cabin number

• 1 year later...
Cabin 8458 connects to none. The little white triangles on the deck plans are rooms that connect. Check out this link:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/carnival-breeze-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=609&deck=8

Hi Kilowatt,

Welcome to Cruise Critic... I see this is your 1st post.

Unfortunately this post is from April 2014 & the member already sailed last August 2014.

:)