Onboard credit !

plynn

Where will you be able to see your onboard credit if you called and the price of your cruise had gone down 170.00...will it show on your cruise doc's...if so where? Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The OBC will be on your billing statement, where you'd find a list of what's been paid for, such as your cruise, excursions booked through Carnival, specialty restaurant reservations, etc. If it doesn't show up, call your PVP. Also, after you've embarked, it's not a bad idea to stop by the Guest services desk to make sure they have that information also. It might not hurt to have a printout of your billing staement with you.

Sometimes my shows up on my summary pages on carnival.com where it shows whats been paid and such. But sometimes I have to go out and create my documents to see it. For awhile I had two different OBC, one from a future cruise certificate and one from price drops. Only one showed on my summary page but when I created my documents they were both there. Weird.