Too Pricey for me

Mid43

Just checked a few different weeks for cruising Quantum out of NJ; the highest being $2000/person for an inside room! Sorry, but that's not happening in this family.

I'm afraid with these new ships and amenities they are going to price themselves out of full ships.

It looks interesting and all, but not at those prices. Kudos to those of you that can afford it.

If you think the prices are high on Quantum, wait until you see the prices for Anthem in Cape Liberty 2015-2016, more $$ than Quantum.

We are all hoping the prices come down for Quantum. Just keep checking and do a mock booking for the sail date you are interested in. You may be able to grab a good deal right after final payment, especially if you can drive to the port.

If you think the prices are high on Quantum, wait until you see the prices for Anthem in Cape Liberty 2015-2016, more $$ than Quantum.

We are all hoping the prices come down for Quantum. Just keep checking and do a mock booking for the sail date you are interested in. You may be able to grab a good deal right after final payment, especially if you can drive to the port.

LMAO. Whoops. I thought this thread was regarding anthem. Ya I was talking about that. Those prices are intense. Lol

LMAO. Whoops. I thought this thread was regarding anthem. Ya I was talking about that. Those prices are intense. Lol

I am guessing that there must have been a problem with the prices as everything is saying N/A now.

It is still a long time away, the market will eventually dictate the final prices. No sense to panic now. The prices that I've seen are too high for a mainstream cruise line and will never fill the ship.

If you want to talk about seriously overpriced, a 10 night cruise I looked at (and passed on) on Liberty of the Seas for Summer '15 (E3) is only ever so slightly ($2!) less expensive than an E1 on the 12 night on Anthem I booked today.

:eek:

Edit: looks like higher port charges and fees are a major culprit for the Liberty cruise, but still... the amount that matters is the bottom line!

Edited by Dave85