How to find repositioning cruises?

If you have the brochure, just look for the cruises that start in one place and end in another :)

And are only on one date.

And are usually at the beginning or end of the season.

They are sometimes difficult to find online due to them often being an odd number of days (ie: not 7 or 14).

Or if looking online- go to itineraries and they are quite easy to spot.

Thanks - this is where I ended up looking and did manage to find them.

Thanks to those that suggested the actual brochure too and then going online for prices.

Are these repositioning cruises more or less popular than the normal itineries? Just wondering if it's necessary to book far in advance or wait and see how the price goes.

Thanks - this is where I ended up looking and did manage to find them.

Thanks to those that suggested the actual brochure too and then going online for prices.

Are these repositioning cruises more or less popular than the normal itineries? Just wondering if it's necessary to book far in advance or wait and see how the price goes.

The ones I've seen have been heavily discounted nearer sail time.

I wouldn't book early for a repo now.

The last two cruises my friend and I have done we have waited until around 2 months before and got a good price. Would have waited longer but we only had one date we could go and it was in the school holidays.

I think we'll wait and see how it goes. Thanks.

I really fancy the repo on the Celebration next year from Tenerife to Dubrovnik. It seems a bit expensive at the moment, so shall wait and see. The other alternatives are a week in Agadir for my birthday in Feb and a week on the Celebration in the summer OR 2 weeks in the Caribbean on the Celebration - decisions, decisions :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I really fancy the repo on the Celebration next year from Tenerife to Dubrovnik.

Yes that's the one I fancied too.

It seems a bit expensive at the moment, so shall wait and see.

I thought it wasn't bad for 13 nights but I'll be even happier if it's less.

Was planning on retiring in July 2015 but if I go on this cruise I would have to retire in April instead - decisions, decisions!

Yes that's the one I fancied too.

I thought it wasn't bad for 13 nights but I'll be even happier if it's less.

Was planning on retiring in July 2015 but if I go on this cruise I would have to retire in April instead - decisions, decisions!

Yes I suppose it's not too bad a price. 13 nights is almost 2 weeks after all :o:o silly me. Still, as you say, it would be nice if it got cheaper :)

yep...fully agree with you nell...I have noticed this too.....suspect that they struggle to fill some of them up (poss because they are usually at the beginning or end of the season) quite often they are adults only too

yep...fully agree with you nell...I have noticed this too.....suspect that they struggle to fill some of them up (poss because they are usually at the beginning or end of the season) quite often they are adults only too

Even better then. No need to rush.